Chapter 47

"It is I," Ryumaru states, making everyone widen their eyes. Ryumaru glances at Toga from the corner of his eyes while crossing his arms and proceeds to sarcastically say, "I expected such a reaction from you. I don't look like a Titan, but who walks around in his true form!" Ryumaru shrugs and directs his next words towards the Triad Gods, "You got your Titan. Now, how does this work?"

Shiva snorts and answers, "We feed you to Kagutsuchi, reseal him-" he yawns mid-sentence and proceeds, "And we go back to our precious slumber."

Upon hearing such cruel words, Ryumaru's soldiers rustle behind us in discomfort, but Ryumaru slightly turns his head towards his soldiers without uttering a word, which is somehow enough to put them back into order.

"There must be another way to seal-"

"How big is Kagutsuchi?" Ryumaru cuts Toga short.

"As big as this mountain," Shiva answers with a challenging gaze and inquiries, "Why! Are you going to challenge him?"

Brahma teleports behind Shiva and places his hand on him, saying, "You need to calm down. Sealing Kagutsuchi won't work again." Brahma turns in our direction and states, "We'll have to find a way to send him to the underworld realm."

I quickly glance at Sesshomaru and lock my gaze on the Tenseiga. That damn toy is not a mere toy anymore. However, those two are unable to wield the full form of the Meido Zangetsuha, yet.

"What's on your mind?" Sesshomaru snaps me out of my thoughts.

I point at the Tenseiga and answer, "The Meido is the door to the underworld."

'You are stupid, Zuri,' Athanasia comments, making me frown.

"We don't need such thing because-" Sesshomaru pauses and points at his eyes, continuing, "These are the real doors to the underworld." Sesshomaru confidently turns to the Triad Gods and says, "Let Kagutsuchi break free, and I shall send him to the depth of hell where he belongs."

Shiva chuckles and unexpectedly changes his playful expression to a serious one, saying, "You sound so sure of yourself without even seeing your enemy. Anubis was bold but was known to be wise in his actions, so be calculative with yours. You're too young to witness the end of time."

I hear Sesshomaru gritting his teeth and angrily fists his hand. I understand where his anger is coming from, but challenging Kagutsuchi is definitely a bold move just like Shiva said-

"At least Sesshomaru's suggestion is better than yours," Athanasia raises her eyebrow at Shiva, who rudely snorts and looks the other way. She sighs and proceeds to say, "Sesshomaru is right. We have two dog demons who can open a door to the underworld realm where Kagutsuchi can be lost forever."

What! She wants to release Kagutsuchi! What if Sesshomaru and Toga don't succeed? What if Kagutsuchi goes rampage the moment he breaks free and spreads destruction?

"What if you shut up and have more faith in them?" Athanasia yells out at me, spreading silence throughout the whole place. I freeze in shock and gulp at her annoyed tone.

Athanasia brushes her bangs in irritation and huffs before saying, "Vishnu, wake the remaining dormant Gods and open Kagutsuchi's seal. Toga and Sesshomaru shall send him to Anubis if one day he happens to reach him."

"What if Anubis is incapable of killing him? This world will be under the threat of annihilation," Vishnu speaks, making Athanasia chuckle in mockery.

"You have no idea how powerful Anubis has become," She answers with a smirk.

The moment Athanasia ends her words, a large flock of birds fly out of the mountain chaotically, and Sesshomaru suddenly stiffens. "What is it?" Athanasia quickly asks.