[188] Living a Good Life 3

As I raised my hand, the concierge who had been waiting rushed over.

As he whispered something, his eyes widened momentarily, but he quickly smiled.

As the concierge nodded lightly and rushed off, the security guards' eyes sparkled.

"What's up?"

"He said he'll check and let us know. It should be fine. Let's wait and see."

The security guards cheered, but soon their excitement would turn into disappointment.

"People who have experienced parties are good at it. Whether we party on a yacht or here, nothing really changes. It's just a change of location. The advantage of being able to enjoy the surrounding scenery while the boat moves slowly."

A moment later, the concierge rushed over with a smile and handed me a document, which I quickly scanned before confidently signing it.

"All set. Let's have breakfast on the yacht tomorrow morning."

Among the security guards who were ecstatic about it, someone cautiously asked, "But sir, how much does it cost to rent such a luxury yacht?"

"Huh? Oh, I didn't check the price. I just confirmed that it's available for a 24-hour rental."

The difference that comes with having more money is simply the number one checks. When you have little money, you meticulously check how much you spend, but when you have a lot, you only check how much you earn.

Instead of contemplating whether to check the price and use it, it became a matter of confirming what service it was.

"Well, I'll head off first. See you tomorrow. Enjoy yourselves without worrying about me."

Leaving the surprised security team behind, I entered the villa. I wanted to soak in the Jacuzzi in the bathroom and relieve my fatigue.

"Are we really going fishing?"

"Yes. They said all the fishing gear is on the yacht, right?"

Manager Moon, who hadn't shown much interest in fishing until last night, was now excited about the idea of fishing on a luxury yacht.

As we arrived at the pier, a small motorboat was waiting for us.

"Oh, hello there!"

"Where are you off to so early?"

Four women greeted us warmly - none other than the flight attendants from the private jet.

Due to the nature of the private jet, the captain and flight attendants would stay here until we return to Korea. Of course, their stay expenses are also included in the fee.

However, they would stay in regular rooms, not private villas.

"Up early, aren't you?"

I greeted them discreetly, and immediately they came closer.

"Yes. The morning scenery by the beach is so beautiful. And this place is new to us..."

Kota Kinabalu is not a familiar place for Koreans. There are no direct flights from Korea yet, and travelers still need to fly for over 2 hours from Kuala Lumpur or Singapore.

"Our manager rented that yacht 'in full.'"

One of the security guards interjected sharply, pointing to the yacht floating in the sea.

Their reaction was exactly what the security guards had hoped for.

"Wow! Really?"

"It must be amazing. I heard that yacht even has a swimming pool..."