[035] It's Mine 2

"Alright. He's fine. Everyone, you can leave."

The secretaries released their hold on CEO Jo Dae-ho's arm and bowed their heads.

"By the way, prepare some coffee." Chairman Song spoke towards the closing door.

As Chairman Song Hyun-chang led CEO Jo Dae-ho to sit on the sofa near the entrance, he showed an awkward smile.

"I apologize. I've been quite preoccupied lately."

"No need to apologize, Chairman. I also read the newspaper. My visit was quite sudden."

"When was the last time we saw each other?"

"Two years ago, at the Automobile Association dinner gathering."

"Ah, right. I remember now. We met when they were taking a big bite out of association donations."

Both of their stern faces relaxed.

"How have you been lately? I heard you gave up your position as an automotive company CEO."

"I'm working at a packing factory these days."

"A packing factory?"

He had heard that he was pushed out of the company, but he hadn't expected him to be sent into exile like this.

Chairman Song frowned. "Chairman Jin really went too far. He had a position within the group... It was harsh."

Rising to the position of CEO of Sunyang Motors meant dedicating one's entire life to Sunyang. Even though he hadn't ruined the company, he had been driven out to an obscure shop, not even knowing why he existed anymore.

Chairman Song confirmed Chairman Jin's relentless nature once again.

"So, what's the reason for your sudden visit? I assume it's related to this?"

Chairman Song shook the newspaper, and CEO Jo Dae-ho nodded.

"Is it Chairman Jin's doing?"

"Probably."

"Why? Is he trying to swallow AJ Motors?"

"That's a possibility."

The media, Yeouido, and the Blue House all seemed to have turned their backs on him. With Chairman Jin's influence, it was more than possible.

"Why the sudden greed?"

"Winning through a fight is not only difficult but also time-consuming. I chose the path of winning without fighting, just as I have done until now."

Chairman Song Hyun-chang stared at CEO Jo Dae-ho intently and asked.

"I mean, what's the reason for your visit? It's not like an exiled retainer would come bearing a royal decree... Have you changed your allegiance?"

"Well, isn't it obvious why a commoner like me would show up out of the blue on a day like today? I'm here to request employment, and I thought today would be the most suitable."

"We don't have any plans to hire experienced employees... What should we do about this?"

Chairman Song shook the newspaper like a fan.

"When in a hurry, one might pull even a dead horse to work, so hiring an experienced worker isn't that difficult, is it?"

"You've become quite audacious, our CEO Jo. Haha."

"Having no food or dignity left makes you lose your pride. I'm embarrassed to say it, but it's the truth."

"A professional should have something valuable to offer. What do you bring to the table, CEO Jo?"