[044] Let's Warm Up First 3.

"The Attorney General should support the Chairman of Sunyang, right? I heard you're going to become a corporate M&A lawyer?"

"M&A? Who said?"

"My father."

My cheeks twitched as I suppressed a laugh.

"Really? Your father said that?"

"Yes, he didn't go into details, but... he mentioned that being a lawyer might be better since you're going to law school. So, what about you? Do-Jun, do you also prefer being a lawyer?"

A sparkling gaze, an expectant face. I know what that gaze and that face want.

Among the people he shared blood with, the most promising cousin. Jin Chairman even approved of, acknowledging my top-tier performance on the national certification exam.

Furthermore, turning me into either a close aide or a potential competitor, a two-birds-with-one-stone move.

I could give him the answer he wants right now, but giving him what he wants wouldn't be satisfying.

"I'm not sure yet. Honestly, being a judge doesn't interest me much... I think being a prosecutor or a lawyer might be more enjoyable... Well, I'll think about it slowly once I get to law school."

"Yeah, life is long. Take your time. You're just graduating from high school now, there's no need to rush into decisions. If you don't want to look at those tiny law books, just tell your big brother here. I'll make a comfortable place for you in the Sunyang Group. Haha."

You've grown a lot, Jin Yeong-jun.

Not a single change in expression, and even some inner calm. Did the long years abroad help you mature a bit?

"That sounds like the best option, doesn't it? I'm getting tired of studying now. Hehe."

"Really? Alright. Your big brother will make sure our junior enjoys himself. Once we're done here, stick close to me. I'll teach you how wonderful the world is, how enjoyable life can be, step by step."

Jin Yeong-jun patted my back and then gave a mischievous smile before disappearing.

Yes, live happily. Enjoy the good memories of life to the fullest.

Because those will be the only thing you have in the future.

I had to force a smile on my stiff face.

"Hey, you ignorant fool! What did you do to get that score? Huh?"

"If our kids had done half of what Do-Jun did, how great would that have been?"

My aunt had a regretful expression. Where were her three sons studying? I don't even know the names of their universities.

"Now, we have a direct junior in the family. Jun-ah, if you ever have any questions while studying, feel free to talk to your aunt. I'll help you out."

"Direct junior? Did you graduate from Seoul National University? You haven't even seen the main gate of Seoul National University!"

"Did I mention a university? I was talking about the Judicial Training Institute!"

When my aunt's university complex was triggered, my uncle got annoyed, but he couldn't find any consolation.

"Alright, that's good. Jun-ah, from now on, consider your uncle as your private tutor. Anyway, he's just enjoying himself since he lost the election!"

My aunt's eyes shot flames as she glared at my uncle, who fell silent. In the 15th National Assembly election held in April, my uncle gracefully fell out of the race.