[182] Let's Kill the Temperament 1

My ancestors never touched what's mine. While they may have fought over what belonged to others, they never coveted or desired what each other possessed."

"Chairm...Chairman..."

Though stumbling and blushing, Ju Kwang-sik's eyes remained calm.

"Just because it's something my young grandson possesses doesn't mean the name 'Sunyang' gets erased. Letting even a single fingertip touch the Sunyang card will teach the feeble old man's stronghold how terrifying it can be. Remember that."

"Chairman, please calm down for now..."

Eldest son Ju Tae-sik stepped forward, but Grandfather remained unmoved.

"Consider it fortunate we couldn't speak louder at the wake."

Ju Tae-sik's arrow pointed towards his brother.

"What on earth have you done? Huh?"

"You misunderstand, brother. I simply inquired about the current state of the company."

Watching Ju Kwang-sik's embarrassment, Grandfather turned away without hesitation. Noticing the brief smile that crossed Grandfather's face as he turned away, he didn't miss a beat.

"Let's go, take the lead."

"Yes."

Exiting the wake, the attendants had already opened the doors of the sedan and were waiting.

"Are there still many journalists outside?"

"Yes. There are even more now."

"Is that so? Well, that's good. Make sure the journalists get good pictures by rolling down all the windows."

"Grandfather! That's enough already."

"I can't believe it. He doesn't understand the concept of moderation. His temperament, always eager to push things to the extreme when he sets his mind on something, remains unchanged."

"In this world, there's never enough. Once you stop, that's when you realize it. Satisfaction is just a convincingly packaged term for giving up. Remember that."

Well... He still knows how to leave me speechless.

I shrugged and got into the car.

As the entrance to the temple came into view, Grandfather nudged my side.

"Smile, boy. Your picture will be plastered all over the country tomorrow, so are you going to go out with that handsome face all scrunched up?"

"You can't exactly smile brightly as you leave a funeral, can you?"

"Is that so? Anyway, try to make a good impression."

After enduring the sound of shutters clicking incessantly for a while, we finally moved away from the temple.

"But Grandfather..."

"What?"

I waited until the car picked up speed before speaking cautiously.

"Why did you do that to Chairman Ju Kwang-sik? Did you help him?"

"Help who?"

"Chairman Ju Kwang-sik."

"Why him?"

"Well, even without your words, there's no way the Sunyang card would end up with Daehyun... You just wanted to let Chairman Ju Kwang-sik know that Chairman Ju Tae-sik has no other thoughts, right?"