[056] Win-Win 3

His determination not to be nervous when he first stepped into the study proved futile.

I noticed that the tension had reached its peak when I saw Oh Se-hyun's trembling fingers.

"Uncle. Don't look at Sunyang Group behind Grandfather, just focus on Grandfather. It'll make you feel more comfortable."

Oh Se-hyun poked me in the back and raised his thumb.

"Let's go."

As we entered the study, Grandfather took off his glasses and stood up abruptly.

"Nice to meet you. Are you Oh Se-hyun?"

"Yes, Chairman. It's an honor."

As Oh Se-hyun bowed slightly, Grandfather extended his hand.

"Come, sit down. Make yourself comfortable."

Grandfather carefully scrutinized Oh Se-hyun's appearance with sharp eyes.

"How old are you this year?"

"Fifty."

"You're still quite young."

"Thanks to Do-jun, I feel rejuvenated."

Huh? Even flattering Grandfather like this? I wondered if Oh Se-hyun had such a side to him.

"I've heard a lot about you. They say you increased the Do-Jun's money a hundredfold? That's an impressive skill. Hehe."

When Oh Se-hyun gave me a puzzled look for a moment, I shook my head slightly.

"Oh, that... I was lucky. Fortunately, I didn't lose the principal, so I've been feeling secure."

"This guy is so humble. I thought about how good it would have been if you had used that ability for my sake."

"You're exaggerating."

After keeping Oh Se-hyun in suspense for a while, Grandfather took out a document.

"I heard this is the money that can be laundered."

"That's correct. It's a total of 270 billion won. It's obvious that A-jin Automotive will enter court-ordered management once the grace period of the bankruptcy postponement agreement expires, so we need to divert the funds before that happens. If we get caught, not only A-jin's Chairman Son but also many executives will face arrest."

"In other words, you're asking for money laundering?"

"I apologize, but yes."

"Hmm..."

Grandfather tapped the document while lost in thought.

"Grandfather. It seems like this money should be set aside as retirement funds for A-jin Automotive executives, shouldn't it?"

I spoke cautiously, but Grandfather didn't even acknowledge that he heard it.

"Why should you worry about those bastards' retirement? Who are they, anyway? They should have prepared for their own retirements." Grandfather looked at Oh Se-hyun as he spoke. "Do any of them face prison sentences?"

"Song Chairman suggested sending about three to five people just to make it look like we're complying. He also proposed a compromise to the bank creditors at that level."

Grandfather's gaze turned dark. It was the look of greed he had seen countless times before.

"Oh, President Oh. What if we collect this money and keep it with Miracle in the United States?"