[087] Bad Guy, Wicked Guy 4

As soon as he got into the car, Oh Se-hyun opened the notebook.

"That damn scumbag. It's a real shame, isn't it? Shedding tears and all. He's got some nerve."

Tears had left stains all over the notebook.

Thinking about how the money he had scraped together so relentlessly was disappearing like this, he must have felt unjust and frustrated, shedding tears in place of blood.

"How much is it all?"

"I'd say it's roughly 80 billion."

"Then let's grab half of it, at least 150 billion."

"I'm thinking at least 200 billion. 80 billion should be the money he collected since last year... He's probably been embezzling all his life, don't you think?"

Big thieves, small thieves.

The only difference is in size; the world is full of thieves.

"We have to find it all..."

I encouraged Oh Sehyun, who seemed unsure.

"We must find it. We can find it. We just need to make that scumbag realize that he needs to turn the rest of his life into money."

Squeezing out money from someone by exploiting their weaknesses is something I've seen more than a few times.

Jin Yeong-gi did it, and Jin Young-joon did it too. Of course, they both learned these tactics from Chairman Jin Yang-cheol.

"First, let's secure the stocks."

"Darn it, thinking that a trash like him will enjoy his retirement with the money from selling stocks makes my blood boil."

"It won't happen. We'll ensure that all the proceeds from the stocks go back to the company."

"Is that even possible?" Oh Se-hyun widened his eyes and asked, "Does that mean we'll make him a pauper?"

"That's why you should meet good grandparents, not parents. Thanks to having a grandfather who plays with the law as he pleases, I can talk big like this. Hehe."

Life is quite amusing. It's a world where you can do as you please.

For the haves, the world is a playground, and for the have-nots, it's hell—this saying suddenly rings true.

"Now, let's greet each other. This here is Oh Se-hyun, the CEO of Miracle Investment. And this good-looking guy is my youngest grandson. Any newcomers here?"

They met the people who would be in charge of Dae-ah Construction at a beautiful Korean restaurant with a spacious annex. Since they had already discussed how to introduce me, I could greet them comfortably.

"This kid has a good eye for money. That's why he's learning about investments under CEO Oh. Later on, he'll manage your money, and he'll multiply it several times."

"Oh, he's a prodigy who goes to Seoul National University's law school."

These were truly exceptional subordinates. They knew exactly what kinds of words the superiors liked.

"Yeah. You guys read the newspapers too, huh? Hehe."

"You're such a talented prodigy, good at everything."

After enduring a storm of praise, I could finally pick up my spoon and eat.

"CEO Oh, is everything going smoothly?"

"Yes. The purchase of shares owned by the Kang Mu-sung family just requires stamping the contract. We've agreed to split the payment for the shares."

"Split it?"