[141] Rich Ants 3

"I'm truly sorry... Predicting stock prices is already impossible. It's best to watch the trends and get out if you have a premonition that something might go wrong. This is the best approach."

"Yes, the corporate data used to evaluate stock prices is already useless. The current stock prices are built solely on optimism about the future.

"Furthermore, the desires of retail investors also play a significant role."

People who had been summoned suddenly looked to Jin Seo-yoon for cues, but no clear or definitive answers came out.

"I heard these were the top talents from Sunyang Securities, but they don't seem impressive at all." Jin Seo-yoon frowned and dismissed them, making the high-flying talents at Sunyang Securities, who were not used to such treatment, suppress their frustration.

"I'm sorry, but no one can clearly explain the current situation. This is an unprecedented phenomenon since the Korean stock market started."

"So, it's safe to say that no one knows how high it will go?"

"That's correct."

"How about the situation with Sunyang Electronics? You invested 20 billion, so there should be some action by now..."

"We're not paying much attention to Sunyang Electronics. It's just one of several investments scattered across IT divisions. We're focusing on affiliating with the company rather than making trading profits from the stock price increase."

"Hmm..."

Jin Seo-yoon had hoped for a lighthouse-like answer to guide her, but all she got was the vast sea, leaving her deep in thought.

However, beyond the vast sea, she might find her own El-dorado.

"Um, may I ask how much you've invested?"

"I don't know the exact amount. I'm currently buying more as the stock price rises. If it drops a bit, I'll sell accordingly."

"You seem to stick to the basics. That should be fine."

The positive evaluations from the brokerage managers eased some of her concerns.

"Please keep today's meeting a secret. If this information leaks within the group, I will doubt your discretion. When I decide, there will be no place for you on this land. I have that much power. Do you understand?"

The Sunyang Securities managers zipped their lips.

The fact that she has that much power as the daughter of Chairman Jin is beyond doubt.

She gathered Sunyang Securities managers secretly not to seek investment advice but to hear comforting words and what she wanted to hear.

"Take these and give them to the people who don't know the brand. I prepared several of each brand because I don't know their preferences, so take a few of the ones you like."

In the direction pointed by her finger, there were designer handbags with price tags in the millions in shopping bags.

She said a few, didn't she? The brokerage managers all stood up, bent over with enthusiasm. Such windfalls are always welcome.

As the autumn wind began to turn into a winter chill, aunt quietly approached me.

When I heard her first words, I realized that she had stepped into an inescapable quagmire.

"Do-Jun, could you ask CEO Oh if he could delay the interest payment a bit? The economy is a mess, and department store sales have plummeted. Only the food section is barely holding up."