[069] The First Battle 1

Director Lee Hak-jae raised an eyebrow at Chairman Jin's laughter.

"Chairman, Oh Se-hyun isn't as simple as you think. He probably knows the value of his company's dollars better than anyone."

"This director, Oh Se-hyun is he the owner?"

"Yes?"

"Didn't I say? The. Owner. I'm. Close. With. Oh Se-hyun is just a manager."

A manager was a representative of the owner, and of course, there was a separate owner. Shareholders and investors were the real owners.

"Chairman, you don't mean...?"

No one dared to say it, but the expressions on everyone in the study implied that they wanted to confirm whether Miracle Investment belonged to Chairman Jin's company.

"What's with those looks? Don't misunderstand. It's not my money. How would I gather that much in dollars? My pockets are empty because none of you have been working hard. No?"

When Chairman Jin clapped his desk, uncertain whether they should laugh or not, everyone chuckled.

"Alright, everyone, go out. Don't miss any of my instructions and be thorough."

Director Lee Hak-jae briefly locked eyes with Chairman Jin and nodded lightly, acknowledging that it included him as well.

As he exited, the last thing Director Lee Hak-jae saw was Chairman Jin's smile, which had not disappeared until then.

The atmosphere was different.

If they had held a crisis management meeting due to the crisis, their expressions should have been frozen, but they seemed rather cheerful.

Was it because the A-jin Group, the top conglomerate, had such solid financial strength?

After confirming that Director Lee Hak-jae had left last, he entered the study.

"Oh, the owner is here? Hehe."

"Yes?"

The owner? Me?

Could it be that they designated me as the successor in today's emergency meeting?

There was absolutely no such thing, but my heart raced with baseless imagination.

"Our grandson, isn't he the owner of Miracle? Today, it's not a meeting between grandfather and grandson. Let's have an important discussion between the two owners."

"Suddenly, what are you talking about? Scary..."

"Where are you exaggerating? It's all over your face. I'm dying of amusement."

It's not my expression, but my grandfather's expression exactly.

Negotiations are an art of tension and anxiety.

Amusement is the privilege of the one who has already gained the upper hand in negotiations.

Both my grandfather and I undoubtedly have hidden cards because neither of us is in a superior position... I know my card, but I don't know my grandfather's card.

What could it be, exactly? Why is he so relaxed when the foreign exchange crisis is imminent?

"But what's the important matter? Are you going to talk about the ownership ratio of the two car companies' merger?"

"Oh, that too. Let's do that later. There's something more important."

What could be more important? Is it really the issue of the succession of the Sunyang Group?