[077] The Wind of Change is Blowing 3

"Insoo Chairman Lee Jong-cheol. It's said that he will lead the new administration initially. The first secretary seems to be the frontrunner."

"Lee Jong-cheol? Isn't this gentleman not even from DJ? He's from JP."

Oh Se-hyun had an incredulous expression upon hearing the name of the next administration's key figure that Chairman Jin had mentioned.

"If you consider the accuracy of the information, wouldn't Grandfather be more reliable? You should discard your doubts."

"Well, if Sunyang Group is behind this, it can't be a coincidence."

"I guess we'll have to meet him."

"Chairman Jin arranged it, didn't he?"

"How much have I done so far? Besides, our Miracle is the one of the shareholder in Sunyang. It's only natural."

The President-elect or the Chairman of the Transition Committee must be cautious in their movements until the inauguration ceremony. Meeting a specific individual would immediately expose them to the media and could lead to complications.

To have a secret meeting, you need someone with enough power, and Chairman Jin is undoubtedly someone who can't easily refuse a meeting proposal.

"All right. Let's have some fun in the big water from now on. Hehe."

"From now on, let's meet together. If I wear a suit and stand next to you, I might look like a chief secretary, don't you think?"

"What's this? Are you saying you don't trust me?"

Although he initially appeared surprised at the suggestion of a direct meeting, he soon made a joke.

"Politicians often speak vaguely. To interpret accurately, it's better to meet in person."

"What if he recognizes you? As Chairman Sunyang's grandson, he might be cautious."

"I'm not a public figure. I briefly appeared on TV after last year's college entrance exam, but no one remembers."

For the Chairman of the Transition Committee, there's no reason to watch a minor television broadcast.

The crucial point is how well he understands reality.

Out of the 3.2 billion dollars, 1 billion was changed by the Sunyang Group, and I was eager to know how he views the remaining 2.2 billion dollars.

If he evaluates the value of the dollar downward, then he's merely a clueless politician.

Is Lee Jong-cheol truly the key figure in the next administration, or is he just a puppet who holds the door and lets others in?

"Hey, this kid. Why dress up like this? You're just making the suit look dirty."

"No matter what I wear, clothes get dirty. Didn't you know?"

"Anyway, you're not humble."

Oh Se-hyun lightly nudged my back, and we began walking toward the elevator.

"This hotel is like a haven for politicians."

"It's right in front of the Blue House, the Government Complex, and it's close to Yeouido... There's nowhere better."

"Because it goes directly from the parking lot to the guest rooms, there's no need to worry about being noticed even more, right?"

"That's true. What's with all these secret meetings? Sinister folks."

The two of us, while criticizing politicians in general, proceeded to the meeting place.

After giving a light knock on the guest room door, a familiar face from TV opened it.