[185] Let's Kill the Temperament 4

"Uncle. It's been dragged out for two months, so can we finish it now?"

"This should be fine. Thank you. Thanks to you, we've managed to get through the transitional period smoothly."

After Chairman Ju's death, there was sharp sibling rivalry, but it seems they've managed to get through this period well.

"Then, would you like me to release a press release stating that the deal fell through?"

"We'll have to. But, nephew."

"Yes."

"Who will get the Prime Card?"

"It's just a family matter. It's not something Chairman Ju would be interested in."

I poured cold water on Chairman Jugwang-sik, who showed a lot of curiosity.

His interest isn't about who will own the Prime Card.

It's still something hard to understand – selling profitable companies on credit.

Since it's impossible to explain anyway, I decided to cut the conversation short from the beginning.

"That's right. I don't need to meddle in someone else's business. Hehe."

Chairman Jugwang-sik lightly tapped the table with his fingers and chuckled.

"Tomorrow, the media will be buzzing about the big deal falling through. And there might be follow-up reports too... Stay tuned."

"Follow-up reports? What are those?"

"Curiosity killed the cat. Hold on until tomorrow, you'll find out. Hehe."

Chairman Jugwang-sik left with a mysterious smile lingering.

The next day, the internet was faster than the newspapers.

"Will Myeongil Group's Prime Card go to Daehyun Group?"

"Daehyun Group jumps into the Prime Card acquisition battle, was it a double play? Chooses Myeongil Prime Card instead of the Prime Card!"

"According to statements from officials of both groups... the acquisition is confirmed... dramatic agreement on the sale price...."

"Myeongil Prime Card, at the bottom of the industry, flying high under Daehyun Group's wing?"

"Hahaha. This is fantastic...."

All that came out was laughter.

It wasn't about avoiding the sharp gaze of my brothers. It was about throwing out two fishing rods to acquire Myeongil's Prime Card cheaply.

I didn't feel like I was being used. We just used each other.

But it's a bit regrettable.

Daehyun Group may gather all the talents in South Korea, but not being able to see one step ahead is no different from an ordinary person.

A business that pulls in money with a hook once the stage is set.

That's not an incorrect statement.

Like everything else in the world, it sinks momentarily to the bottom before resurfacing.

I should include in my plans pulling in Daehyun's acquisition of Prime Card when it's at its lowest.

If we combine Sunyang and Daehyun's card businesses, will we become the industry leader...?

But first, I need to deal with the incessant ringing of the phone!

The Youngest Son of Sunyang (Reborn Rich)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara