[008] Active Appeal 2

Chairman Jin doesn't believe the predictions of a college student will be enough to move the group. However, what Chairman Jin wanted to see was an undaunted demeanor that didn't reveal his inner thoughts.

When he saw the expression of his eldest grandson, who openly showed anxiety and tension, it contrasted sharply with the youngest grandson.

Despite the ten-year age difference and the difference between a middle school student and a college student, he couldn't help feeling that they were worlds apart.

"That's enough. Go on out."

"Oh, yes."

Jin Yeong-jun lowered his head and left the study. He probably had a hunch that his answer didn't receive a good score.

Chairman Jin, the birthday boy, felt both happy and somewhat regretful today. Why did it have to be the youngest?

If that kid were his eldest grandson, it couldn't have been any better than this...

After being lost in deep thought for a while, Chairman Jin made up his mind.

There's still plenty of time.

He wanted to properly raise his youngest grandson, who had shown great potential.

As the owner of this promising sapling, he quietly called his youngest son, Jin Yoon-gi.

His youngest son, who had almost never set foot in this study, showed a tense expression when he was suddenly called by his father. But there was also a hint of displeasure.

Seeing his youngest son's face, Chairman Jin couldn't help but have his expression twisted.

"How have you been?"

"I've been doing this and that, Father."

At his son's evasive answer, Chairman Jin's patience started to wear thin.

"Are you really going to live like this?"

"Seriously... why are you suddenly asking me this...?"

His youngest son, who hadn't had a proper conversation with his father for years, reacted even more irritably when his father suddenly showed interest.

Seeing his pitiful son like this, he felt a surge of anger, but he held it back, thinking of his clever grandson.

"If you have something you want to do, just say it."

"Isn't it you who prevented me from doing what I wanted, Father?"

"Prevented you from doing useless things! And you bring that up now!"

"What can I do? All I want to do is useless stuff..."

"Want to make low-quality erotic films? Is that all you want? You pathetic fool."

"I never said I wanted to make erotic films. I..."

"Stop it. I didn't call you here to discuss that."

Chairman Jin covered his son's mouth and sighed deeply before continuing.

"How are the kids doing?"

"What?"

"I mean Sang-jun and Do-Jun. I'm asking if they're studying properly."

"Well, I don't check their grades. I believe it's most important for them to grow up healthy."

His youngest son, who didn't like any of this, was not pleased at all. Did this mean he was completely neglecting his clever grandson? No, he hadn't even discovered that extraordinary talent yet! It was frustrating.

The Youngest Son of Sunyang (Reborn Rich)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara