[113] We're Family, After All 2

"Uncle Go is going to announce the Digital Media City as the first project of the Seoul mayor. You know... "

"Just the announcement will skyrocket the land prices." Jin Yeong-jun couldn't hide his voice, which was already revealing his greed. "Announcement, permits, selecting the contractor, and so on. Jumping step by step..."

"It's perfect for parking extra cash."

"Where is it? Where?"

"It's in Sangam-dong, Mapo."

"Sangam-dong?" Jin Yeong-jun furrowed his brow. He knew about Mapo, but not the exact location of Sangam-dong.

"Yes. But Sangam-dong is mostly city-owned land or municipal land."

"What? Then it's a wasteland."

"No, it's not. If you cross a narrow street in Sangam-dong, you're in Suseo-dong, Eunpyeong-gu."

"If it's Suseo-dong..."

"Yes. You can pick it up for free. It's dirt cheap. You know about the central area's ripple effect, right?"

"Hey! Do you think I don't know that? I'm an executive at a construction company. When land prices rise in the central area, the surrounding areas follow suit."

"Yes. But according to the documents I've seen, it mentioned Sangam-dong and the surrounding area, so Suseo-dong will be included. Uncle Go is the mayor, so he'll need support from both Mapo and Eunpyeong-gu. Media City will definitely cover Sangam-dong and Suseo-dong."

"Over a single street..."

"It's a narrow street with two lanes for a round trip. It's just one piece."

Talking any further is just making his mouth sore.

Already, Jin Yeong-jun is lost in thoughts about the fortune falling from the sky.

"If we just buy a little land in Suseo, we can make some pocket money, right?"

"Of course. But, hyung, don't overdo it. Just throw in some pocket change. We don't know how much of Suseo will be included in the project."

He stepped back a bit for the sake of the future. Anyway, this guy won't listen.

"Do-jun, when things are uncertain, you need to increase the odds."

That's the reaction he was waiting for.

"At the very least, make sure to buy a lot if the ripple effect is confirmed. You might invest a lot, a moderate amount, and lose some money, but the result will be profit. So, buy as much as possible."

"But that also increases the risk, doesn't it?"

" If you can afford to take that risk, go for it. In games, having more bullets means you'll never lose. Hehe."

It sounded like he was teaching a lesson.

At times like this, it's polite to show some admiration.

After exchanging sweet words and making each other's minds and hearts happy, there was one thing left to do.

Jin Yeong-jun called out the people who had entered the room and prepared some light snacks. He also made a call somewhere to invite someone who could make this night enjoyable.

Not even an hour passed before the doorbell rang, and Jin Yeong-jun quickly rushed to open it.

"Oh, oppa!" The girls, who screamed with a mixture of cuteness and coquetry, entered in a line.