[171] Bombs for Sale? 1

"Just who do you think you are? You're the CEO, but you just keep rolling your eyes when rumors about selling your company surface? Is that the behavior of a CEO?"

"I-I'm sorry."

Lee Min-seop, bowing deeply, was glared at by Vice Chairman Jin Dong-gi, who seemed displeased. Vice Chairman Jin Dong-gi then turned to Director Baek Jun-hyuk.

"You need to control the media. Take down all internet articles, and make sure there is no place to amplify or reproduce this article."

"Yes, Vice Chairman."

Director Baek Jun-hyuk immediately stood up and rushed out. Since it was early in the morning, if they acted quickly, they could minimize the spread of the news.

"President Lee Min-seop." Vice Chairman Jin Yeong-gi maintained his composure, unlike his brother. "Did you see Director Baek rushing out? Doesn't something come to mind?"

"What...?"

President Lee Min-seop started to cautiously look at Vice Chairman Jin Yeong-gi with an anxious expression.

"If it were me, I'd hold a press conference right away and announce that the rumor of Sunyang Card's sale is baseless... But you seem so composed, Chairman."

"If you don't want to see the stock prices fluctuate wildly, handle it right now! What's taking so long?"

Reprimanded by both Vice Chairmen, President Lee Min-seop hurriedly rushed out.

Sunyang Life's Chairman Yang Woo-chan and Securities' Manager Ko In-gyu had to sit there with uneasy hearts, given the sharp remarks of the Vice Chairmen.

"Chairman Yang. Manager Ko."

"Yes."

"Yes."

Both of them turned their attention to Vice Chairman Jin Dong-gi.

"If we assume the sale of Sunyang Card, would it be enough to secure the shares held by both companies?"

"Sunyang Electronics and Sunyang Heavy Industries have some of our shares, right? So, it might vary depending on who the buyer is."

"Calculate the minimum amount based on the current stock market and also set a maximum based on the stock prices of the last three months."

"Dong-gi, you...!"

"Hyung, Do-Jun will definitely sell."

"How can you be so sure?"

"The card company isn't just a hole-in-the-wall shop, and do you think that guy made this decision alone? He surely must have consulted with Miracle's Oh Sehyun. He'll likely sell the card company and use the sale proceeds to invest elsewhere or as funds to acquire a company that Miracle deems essential."

Everyone sighed, seemingly perplexed by Jin Dong-gi's statement.

After a moment of silence, Vice Chairman Jin Yeong-gi spoke up. "You both calculate the acquisition amount, and Chairman Yang."

"Yes."

"Meet Manager Jang Dohyung. Find out why it has come to this, what Do-Jun is really thinking. You must know this."

"I understand, Vice Chairman."

"Now, you two go out for the recovery effort."

With the two managers gone, only the brothers were left.

Vice Chairman Jin Dong-gi took out a cigarette from his pocket and shook it toward his brother.

"You haven't quit?"