[062] The World of Villains 1

"Everyone, stop! Quiet!"

The two women who had offered me drinks, as well as the two girls beside Uncle, widened their eyes in surprise.

"Why are you suddenly like this? Don't tell me it's because you're mixing expensive liquor..."

Even Oh Se-hyun, who seemed to have caught onto something from my demeanor, shouted. "Everyone, keep quiet!"

Ten pairs of eyes were fixed on me, but my own gaze was glued to the bomb shot on the table.

Staring at the drops forming on the glass, I gathered scattered ideas in my head like shards into one.

Though the idea had holes in it, the overall picture was quite good.

The gaps would be diligently filled by the worker ants.

What's regrettable is the time; there's less than a week left. Completing the picture within that timeframe won't be easy.

Damn it, it's always about time.

Whenever I try to do something properly, time becomes a constraint. Does my brain only work under pressure?

What about Chairman Jin? How about the Chairman of Daehyun Group?

Would these two, who have reached the pinnacle, only find an escape route when they are cornered, or would they have created a chance to be cornered from the beginning?

"Do-Jun, have you finished your thoughts? What is it? Don't tell me there's another hidden card you haven't revealed yet?" Impatient Oh Se-hyun broke the silence and spoke.

"Well, there is one hidden, but it's not in my hand."

I took out the Hansung Ilbo corporate card from my pocket.

"Uncle, I'll take a break here until I get one more unexpected card."

Then I turned to the ladies and said, "Do you really think mixing whiskey and beer in equal parts for a bomb shot enhances the taste of alcohol? It's just alcohol, right? If you want to increase sales, just dispose of it. You can even put a box of Heart Brothers 32-year-old and drink it. This card has an unlimited limit."

"See, it's not the boss who's offering drinks; it's this guy!" One of the ladies sitting beside me proudly declared.

"Uncle, I have somewhere to go now. Please call the driver waiting outside. I'll use Uncle's car for a bit."

"Uh, okay."

"I'll contact you tomorrow. Have a good time."

I gave Uncle a sly look and left the room.

"I'm sorry for coming so late, Grandfather."

"No, I haven't fallen asleep yet. But have you been drinking?"

"Yes, but not too much."

Grandfather in his pajamas gave my shoulder a slight pat with a somewhat stern expression.

"Let's go inside. We can talk there."

As we moved into the study, Grandfather called out to the kitchen."Young-joo, bring a glass of strong honey water." As soon as we sat down in the study, Grandfather's rough voice echoed. "How does it feel to lose a fight?"

"Do you think I've completely lost?"

"Well, you've lost all the moves you made. It's impossible to revive them."

With a few phone calls, I could get decisions from the creditors and the head of the acquisition review committee. The battle had already been decided.

"It's not over until it's over. This kind of talk..."

The Youngest Son of Sunyang (Reborn Rich)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara