recap

˚♡ ⋆。˚

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

For those of you who are in need of a recap...

previously on . . .

SHE
an alex karev fanfiction.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ © scrubcqps, 2024

*ೃ༄ SO, we'd left off right after George's death by the end of season five, as well as Izzie's cancer and her and Alex's wedding. Previously to that, (I suggest you reread chapter twenty-six, as there has been a slight change in the plot of the story that seemed fitting to me), Billie had broken up with Alex after Denny's death, asking him for time she needed in order to better herself for him, so that they could be together. However, Alex wasn't patient enough and kissed Izzie, resulting in their official break-up-even though we all know they still want each other.

*ೃ༄ ASIDE from that, however, Billie is now dating (or trying to date) Jo, a man she met in the psych ward during her brief stay after the death of her uncle. However, despite how much fun they have, despite how respectful and right he is, Billie cannot help but feel unsure of their relationship. Billie knows he's not right for her.

*ೃ༄ BILLIE is still making progress, now alongside her new friends and her recently-found relationship with her brother, Ian. She struggles to see Alex and Izzie together, as she feels slightly betrayed, but every day works on moving on getting over him once and for all-even though she doubts she ever will. But... she'll see in the following chapters.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ © scrubcqps, 2024

SHE
© scrubcqps, 2024