chapter twenty one

˚♡ ⋆。˚

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
damage case.
season two, episode twenty-four.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

That morning, Billie was sitting against the bathtub brushing her hair vigorously. Next to her, Izzie placed her Invisalign while sitting on a stool by the sink and standing in front of the mirror as she trimmed her eyebrows was Meredith, while ranting about her new relationship with Finn, who had just that morning asked her about the last guy she'd slept with.

"What did you say to him?" Izzie asked.

"Nothing! I fled the scene."

Billie snorted, "You're kinda pathetic, you know that, right?"

Meredith gave her person a stern look over her shoulder, but she just shrugged her shoulders and smiled innocently. Izzie, with her hands adjusting her Invisalign inside of her mouth, was the next to speak.

"You didn't tell him about George or Derek?" she mumbled.

"No."

Billie smiled proudly, "You like him!"

"She does!"

"I could like him," Meredith corrected.

"Is the sex any good?" Izzie arched an eyebrow.

"I don't know."

"Four dates and two sleepovers at his place and still no sex?" Billie raised her eyebrows, genuinely impressed.

"Not even a kiss goodnight."

The brunette quirked the corners of her lips downwards, "Wow, Mer, you really have some self-control."

"Oh, I am proud. I am like a proud mama." Izzie smiled giddily.

"Shut up." The blonde rolled her eyes playfully, causing both Billie and Izzie to laugh together. "Hey, Bil, didn't you say something about moving out?"

"What? You want me to move out?"

"No! I'm just saying, that's what you said," Meredith was quick to defend.

"Yeah, I'm planning to. God, I cannot believe you let George move back in. I mean, I'm fine with Callie, 'cause she's nice and all, but George doesn't deserve you being good to him." Billie shook her head. "I've already tried asking Derek if I could stay with him for a while, but he's with Addison and there's no fucking way I'm asking Cristina, 'cause she's got Burke and that would just be fucking weird. I'm literally stuck with you guys."

"Well, what about Alex?" Izzie wondered.

Billie looked up coyly and Meredith widened her eyes.

"He didn't call?" she asked, shocked.

"Nope. Not even a text." Billie shrugged.

"What an ass!" Izzie exclaimed.

"Yeah."

Meredith was about to answer, but before she could, the door was opened and the sight caught them all off guard: in front of them, a recently-woken Callie stood under the sill, wearing nothing but a pair of panties. Her curls were a mess on top of her head and she glanced at all of them tiredly, apparently not aware of the fact that her boobs were out in the open.

"Morning," she grumbled.

Callie then proceeded to close the door and walk towards the toilet, where she peed in front of the three girls. They looked at each other discreetly and tried to hold back their laughter. In the end, the woman was done and left the bathroom, allowing the three to finally burst.