chapter nine

˚♡ ⋆。˚

CHAPTER NINE
enough is enough (no more tears).
season two, episode two.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Billie, Meredith and Cristina had spent the entire night getting wasted at Joe's bar, downing the entire peanut storage and complaining about their current love situations. Now, they found themselves back at Meredith's, in the bathroom; the blonde laid on the floor, Cristina sat inside the bathtub and Billie leant against the toilet in case she felt the need to puke.

"It's not us, it's them," Meredith stated openly. "Them and their stupid boy..."

As the blonde couldn't come up with anything, Billie filled her in: "Penises."

"Penises," Meredith repeated. "They didn't tell me they had a wife. They gave absolutely no warning that they were going to break up with you. They told you they liked you while they screwed another woman."

"Okay, I was overreacting when I told you about the Alex thing. Plus, if I told you guys, it's because you were drunk," Billie said.

"No, you told us because we're your persons," Meredith corrected proudly.

"Shut up."

"It's not that Burke broke up with me." Cristina interrupted angrily, opening the bathroom screen to butt into the conversation. "It's how he broke up with me, like it was business. Like it was a business transaction. Like he's the boss of me!"

"He is the boss of you," Billie pointed out.

"And what's worse is that I care," Cristina sounded disappointed on herself.

"I'm gonna throw up again," Meredith informed, and since Billie was sitting next to the toilet, she was quick to open up the lid as the blonde crawled her way towards her. "No, wait, false alarm."

Billie shut the lid closed, feeling the taste of alcohol still lingering on her tongue.

"The problem is estrogen," Cristina said.

"No, the problem is tequila," Meredith corrected.

"You know, I used to be all business, and then he goes and gets me pregnant" Cristina complained.

"With the stupid boy penis!" Meredith and Billie chorused.

"Now I'm having hormone surges." She faux-sobbed with her face buried in her palms. "He ruined me. I'm ruined. He turned me into this fat, stupid, pregnant girl... who cares."

The silence swarmed them for a second.

"Estrogen!" Cristina then yelled, closing the bathroom screen aggressively.

"Why do you say it like it's such a bad thing? I care that Alex slept with the syph nurse because I thought we had something spe-" Billie said, but then cut herself off once she realized how stupid she sounded. "Oh, crap, he ruined me too. Estrogen!"

Well, technically, she wasn't pregnant, but estrogen.

Soon, Izzie and George walked into the bathroom and gaped at the lame, post-drunkenness situation between the three girls. Meredith was quick to explain.

"Penises, Izzie," she chanted.

"Estrogen, George," Cristina added tiredly.

Izzie took out three glasses and filled them with mineral water from a bottle she carried on her hand. Once she was done, she handed them to each of the girls in order to sober them up. Billie took it and chugged it down gratefully.