"Then get back in the car immediately and leave the rest to me."

The two nodded and put on their shoes.

Then, Lin Wei nodded towards Su Xiaoyang, indicating that she could start.

Su Xiaoyang began to weave a fantasy, and Lin Wei and the others were waiting for the opportunity.

Seeing Su Xiaoyang's pale face and nodding, Lin Wei and the others rushed out of the car as fast as possible and flew into the air. Lin Wei went directly to find the fourth-order mutant birds.

Zhao Mengmeng spread the red wings on her back and flew into the air at high speed. Her wings were obviously more flexible than the flying shadow boots under their feet.

It takes almost a second to contract a dozen third-level mutant birds.

There are many types of these mutated birds, such as eagles, eagle owls, peregrine falcons, etc. There is even a fourth-level golden eagle, which is at least dozens of times larger than before the apocalypse. Lin Wei took a fancy to this one at a glance. This one is much better as a mount. So majestic.

Lin Wei headed straight for the golden eagle. As long as he collected these fourth-level mutant birds, the others wouldn't be a big concern.

In the cave not far away, Qi Heng's face was dark. He could feel that the hundreds of mutant birds he originally controlled were being cut off at a very fast speed!

When he felt that the fourth-level mutant birds had lost contact, he couldn't sit still at all.

That woman!

Is it so strong?

Several fourth-level mutant birds couldn't deal with her.

Qi Heng's face turned pale. Controlling these hundreds of animals was almost at his limit.

Those fourth-level mutated birds were already infinitely close to the fifth level. He had to search a lot to find them. These mutated birds were so gifted that they were simply the darlings of God.

It's such a shame that it's gone like this.

Not only was it gone, Su Xiaoyang also didnt get it back.

Loss, blood loss.

Qi Heng sat slumped on the stone in the cave, so angry that he wanted to vomit blood.

Then he looked at An Yue, who was expressionless on the side.

He touched her still long black hair and said dejectedly: "Yueyue, I'm sorry, I failed again."

Anyue turned her head mechanically, her eyes cold.

Lin Wei was satisfied with five fourth-order mutant birds, while Yang Chen also caught more than twenty third-order mutant birds, and Mengmeng caught more than forty third-order mutant birds.

The mutant birds that were originally sluggish in mid-air were now awake.

When they saw the figure standing on the back of the golden eagle, they did not dare to get closer.

The golden eagle was very angry at the moment. It was controlled by a fifth-level human not long ago, and now it was stepped on by a fourth-level ant.

Ahhhhh!

Very angry.

But no matter how angry I am, I can't resist.

Woohoo, mom, I want to go home.

"Be good, let them be good and then I'll give them to you."

Lin Wei held a piece of dried meat close to the golden eagle's head. When the golden eagle smelled the smell, his eyes turned green.

What smells so good?

The other mutated birds smelled it from afar. The group of mutated birds became restless and wanted to rush to Lin Wei and take the dried meat away.

It was because of the pressure of the golden eagle that he didn't dare to move.

It seems that this golden eagle is still the boss. Not only is he good-looking, but he is also very strong.

Lin Wei:6

If I had known better, I would have taken out this mutant beast feed jerky.

They are all a bunch of foodies.

This mutant animal feed jerky is actually made from livestock meat raised in the livestock park.

It is also specially supplied to the mutant beasts in the mutant zoo.

With these fourth-level mutant birds, conquering the remaining third-level mutant birds is simply a piece of cake.

Hundreds of mutated birds were directly collected.

Wang Yi and others were jealous.

This is the time to restock.

"Sister Wei, can you leave this to me? I have a lot of points."

Yang Chen pointed to the mighty giant eagle beside him with an expectant look on his face.

Very cool!

want to!

"Okay, then you have to practice hard. Otherwise, if you can't keep up with its level, you will have to go to the mutant zoo to see it every day."

Yang Chen has just reached the third level, so it's still early.

Yang Chen nodded wildly, he must work hard and try harder.

Others are also somewhat moved, but their level gap is too big.

"If you like it, you can choose one and make a contract after it reaches the third level."

"Little sheep, you can choose a fourth-level one among the remaining three. This time, you have the greatest credit."

Su Xiaoyang slumped weakly on the seat. Hearing Lin Wei say this, he immediately became energetic. He picked from left to right, and finally pointed at the one.

Peregrine Falcon.

"I want that."

"good."

Lin Wei directly handed over all control of the Peregrine Falcon to Su Xiaoyang.

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

PC version | Back to top