On the fifth floor, Lin Wei knocked on the door.

Not long after, my mother's alert voice came from inside.

"Mom, it's me, open the door quickly."

Hearing that it was Lin Wei, the sound of the shoe cabinet being moved was immediately heard inside, and finally, the door opened.

Lin Wei quickly ducked in and quickly closed the door.

She finally breathed a sigh of relief when she returned to her familiar home.

"Weiwei, you are finally back."

Zhou Shuhua hugged Lin Wei. She was very scared, but now that she saw Lin Wei, she felt like she had found her backbone, and she felt much better.

"Yeah, we will never be separated from now on."

Lin Wei comforted her mother.

Even though my mother is in her forties, she is actually very timid at heart and has to stand up for the sake of the two of them.

But now, with her supporting the family, my mother doesn't have to be too strong and can be herself.

"sister."

Lin Yu came out of the room, rubbed her sleepy eyes, and felt a little strange when she saw her old sister back.

"We'll talk about it later. Move this shoe cabinet over first."

As Lin Wei spoke, she took action and moved the shoe cabinet to the door to hold it against it. The shoe cabinet was made of solid wood and was very heavy.

She looked outside through the peephole. The zombie had not come up to the fifth floor. It seemed that as long as the zombie could no longer see her figure, it would not be able to find her.

Sitting on the sofa, Lin Wei said to Lin Yu: "Yuyu, come sit here, you don't have to go to school today."

"ah?"

Lin Yu was a little puzzled. She didn't know about zombies. She always slept very well, even thunder couldn't hit her, and she slept until dawn.

It was already seven o'clock in the morning. She usually got up at about this time, brushed her teeth, washed her face, had dinner, and then went to school early to read.

"Look at this."

Lin Wei handed the phone to Lin Yu.

It was this more intuitive way that could make her realize the importance of things.

Thirteen-year-old Lin Yu has just entered junior high school, but she is very smart and her grades have always been among the best.

Looking at the horrific scene on her phone, she frowned and didn't speak for a long time.

"So, the picture above is reality?"

Otherwise, there is no way to explain why my sister rushed home late at night.

In her impression, Linchuan City is more than three hours' drive from home, and she set off at three or four in the morning.

"That's right, when I went upstairs just now, I met a zombie on the second floor. But the zombie shouldn't be very strong now. I can knock it over with just one kick."

"We still don't know if these zombies can evolve."

"The food at home should last for a long time. I will stay at home for the next time."

Zhou Shuhua nodded and said, "I'll listen to you. Fortunately, it's very close to the countryside. I usually like to stock up on local specialties, especially rice. I just bought a hundred kilograms of rice."

"Okay, remember what I said, don't go out, and don't open the door if anyone knocks. I'm going to take a nap first to recuperate."

That night, she almost had a nervous breakdown and had a severe headache. If she didn't rest, she would probably die suddenly.

"Go and sleep in mom's room."

She came back so suddenly, her room hadn't been tidied up yet, so she had to sleep in her mother's room first.

Lin Wei nodded, changed into pajamas and got into bed. After taking a nap, she went to choose a place to load the system house.

At 12:30 noon, Lin Wei stood up in confusion.

It wasn't that she didn't want to sleep, it was just that the noise downstairs was too noisy.

She got out of bed and walked to the window, opened the window and looked down. There were so many zombies just downstairs!

There are more than ten!

The fermentation speed is really too fast.

Lin Wei walked out of the bedroom, where her sister was sitting on the sofa, still looking at her phone, listening to the sound of cooking in the kitchen, her mother was making lunch.

"Sister, you're awake. The Internet is going crazy now. There are zombies everywhere, and they don't know their origin. It's like they appeared out of thin air."

Lin Yu heard the voice and looked up at Lin Wei.

Lin Wei also leaned over to take a look.

Officials urge people to stay at home and not go out, otherwise the spread of the virus will not be stopped.

Lin Wei looked at the videos posted by netizens, and she noticed with sharp eyes that in one of the videos, in the dark night, there seemed to be a kind of mist in the air. It was so subtle that it couldn't be seen without looking carefully.

She walked to the window and looked out again, squinting and looking carefully. Sure enough, there was a very fine mist in the air. If she didn't look carefully, she wouldn't be able to see it at all!

With her excellent eyesight, she had to be very careful to see that perhaps, this was not an ordinary mist at all, but a poisonous mist!

Even if this is speculation, it is undeniable.

Lin Wei picked up her phone, edited a scarf message and sent it.

She is a well-known online writer with more than one million fans. I hope many people will see this notice.

Even if the mist is really just ordinary mist, it's still a good idea to be on guard.

Maybe it was because it was almost morning when it happened, so everyone thought the fog was just an ordinary morning fog. At this time, everyone stayed at home obediently, and no one paid attention to the fog outside.

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

PC version | Back to top