Chapter Eighty Five: Gabriel's Beastmen Mark

Waking up past the morning's embrace, I found myself intricately entangled between my two companions.

A blush, warm and involuntary, spread across my cheeks, paired with a smile that naturally found its way to my lips.

A flood of memories from the previous day rushed through my mind, each one igniting a mix of emotions, thoughts.

My brain felt frazzled, attempting to piece together the intimate moments of yesterday and the revelations that I come to realize about them.

Being with my guys I realized, Harvey's dick curved downward it was best when in doggystyle, and Gabriel's curved upward best for missionary style.

But it didn't matter I wasn't going to turn down being tossed like a raggedy ann doll and placed in any position for my guys. I loved it all.

Now the girth is something different and for a minute I was afraid it wasn't going to fit. It was really to my advantage that I was really turned on and wet and thoroughly well-prepared by the guys.

And then, a fresh wave of warmth washed over me, leaving me blushing once more. Harvey, in all his complexity, never ceases to amaze me.

He's a beast.

How does he masterfully blend such generosity with a commanding dominant presence?

Each day unfolds like a new chapter in understanding him. Beneath his gentle, kind, and helpful demeanor lies an ever-emerging strength.

It's as though my presence has catalyzed his transformation, revealing layers of an alpha male that I hadn't fully anticipated—and I find myself thoroughly captivated by it. It is so damn sexy.

I've always admired his fervent dedication to the welfare of females, but this newfound intensity, this assertive side of him, adds a compelling dimension to his character.

It's an allure that's undeniably magnetic, a striking contrast that renders him irresistibly attractive.

Gabriel's directness has a way of throwing me off balance; he's incredibly forthright, exuding confidence even in the most awkward situations. His assertiveness resonates with me deeply.

As someone who values honesty and standing up for oneself, I find his approach increasingly relatable, strengthening our connection.

This clarity now sheds light on why he excels as a guard. He embodies a strong sense of justice, prioritizing what's right over personal gain. His commitment to integrity, to doing the right thing for the greater good, is truly admirable.

I often feel overwhelmed with such incredible mates. While they see me as a blessing, it's essential for me to remind them that the feeling is mutual.

I am profoundly grateful and intend to show the world the treasures I've found. Good men, the kind many dreams of encountering, are rare, yet here I am, incredibly, with not just one, but two who desire and cherish me. It's a realization that never ceases to astonish and humble me.

Another revelation that struck me is my aversion to being teased in intimate moments. I embrace my identity as a submissive princess; it's a facet of myself I've always recognized, but it took the right partners to truly allow this side of me to flourish.

Now, with them, it's a source of sheer joy. There's a profound satisfaction in entrusting them with the lead, in being able to relinquish control, and immerse myself in a state of gentle surrender.

Their appreciation of my submission makes me feel cherished and validated, affirming that in their eyes, my willingness to serve is not foolishness but a treasured aspect of our relationships.