Let Bestie Talk To You Sis - About Your V-Card 🫶🏾💜

You can skip this part. I understand it's not for everybody and honestly not what some are here for.

Hey bestie, it's your girl here, ready to have a heart-to-heart girl talk about a major milestone: losing your V-card. I want you to be in the know, no fantasy or fiction, no sugar-coating, just real talk. I want you to be prepared and understand what's going on.

I do see women overall as my besties. and I do care about women overall. I wrote this book to bring awareness to a couple of things. All of it focused on Women's Empowerment.

I want to share advice and pray it is useful and all the best ways. Also, I realized some people don't have others to talk to and they learn a lot from books, in commentary amongst others, and from authors. I was, and still am that person. However, I do have a great mom, and friends to talk to.

I do not know everything and I learn a lot from reading, not just sexually either. It can be the meaning of words, facts, statistics, places, etc..

But I want to talk to that person, that doesn't or just wants to know anyway.

I know I'm not obligated but it's just my own personal mission I am on. Which is to uplift women in any that I can.

Alright V-Card Talk

Pain

So, does it hurt when you lose your virginity?

Hopefully, the first time you have sex you actually gain something, like intimacy, pleasure, or empowerment and it doesn't feel like a loss.

But girl, let's be real yes... in most cases, there might be some discomfort/pain.

When a penis/finger/sexual object goes into your vagina. That's usually because of the hymen being stretched and possibly a bit of bleeding will occur but it doesn't happen to everybody.

If pain and bleeding don’t get better after the first time you have vaginal sex you can slowly stretch your hymen tissue with your fingers over time to make it less painful. In rare cases, people may need to see a doctor for a small procedure to open their hymen.

Lubrication

Now, lube, my friend! It's your bestie during the act. Not having enough wetness down there is totally normal. No shame! And don't rush things;

You may have pain or irritation during vaginal sex if your genitals aren’t lubricated (wet) enough. It’s totally normal to not have a lot of vaginal lubrication — this doesn't mean something is wrong with you or your partner. Using lube can help make sex more comfortable and enjoyable. It may also help to wait until you’re fully turned on before putting anything in your vagina.

you'll get wetter as you are more aroused and the excitement builds.

Oral Sex

What about Oral Sex?

Oral sex doesn’t usually hurt, but it may not feel good if you’re not turned on, you don’t feel comfortable, or you don’t like the way your partner’s touching you.

Nobody should have sex that feels uncomfortable or painful. If something hurts or doesn’t feel good, stop and tell your partner. If you’re having pain during any type of sex that doesn’t go away, visit your doctor. Now not trying to be unrealistic I know sometimes things just don't pan out right but it's good to know for next time.

Pregnancy - Dun Dunn Dunnn!

Can you get Pregnant on your first try?

It’s definitely possible to get pregnant the first time you have vaginal sex. Whenever semen (cum) or pre-cum gets into your vagina, pregnancy can happen  — whether it's your first time or your hundredth time having vaginal sex.