Chapter Eighty Four: Wedged

What the hell did he mean she's ready?

Bitch... I was just wrung out like a rag. I'm over here shaking like a wet dog.

I couldn't stop my words, "Ready for what...?" I teased in question, as I was still trembling.

"To feed baby gurl" He said smiling that beautiful smile that always makes me melt.

"For she fed us.." said Gabriel.

I looked at them and there I was melting like the submissive slut I was for them.

Baby gurl really ain't know how to act she responded by thumping away and filling me with need again.

But I wasn't really complaining. I wasn't letting them out of this room without taking me.

Poundtown, here we cum.

"You better have..." I said, as I closed my eyes and just felt the sensation of their warm bodies. They chuckled at me.

Then Harvey whispered, "It's time for us to make love to you, but first, let's wipe you off.."

"Mmhmmm, yeah it is, and okay.." I purred.

He pulled a clean cloth and warm soap and water from somewhere being ever so the diligent one.

Him and Gabriel wiped me down which honestly was making me twitch and grow in need.

"Nnghh..." I moaned from their hands all over me, as they helped me sit up.

Gabriel bent down kissed me so softly and said "Patience my pretty babe." As he trailed his fingers down my body and I shivered.

'Patience my ass' I thought to myself.

However, I couldn't believe the tenderness and the love they showed me in this moment, and the way they were preparing me. I felt so loved and cherished.

They laid me back down gently and positioned themselves on each side of me. And I grew nervous. I was always nervous every time.

Harvey said, "Look, watch, and experience."

"As we make love to you," said Gabriel, they both whispered in my ears and it sent a flutter through my core.

"Goodness..." I murmured feeling tingles shoot through me.

Harvey kissed me so sweetly and it quickly boiled over into a flame.

"Haahh....hmmph.."

Gabriel reached down and slid his fingers into my folds and started to rub and swirl and sweetly torture my clit.

"Ahhh.." I moaned out. I reached down to grip Harvey's dick for he was the one who hadn't cum yet and I got to work.

He shook and moaned "My love.." As I swirled my thumb around his tip.

"Yep, that's all me..." I said.

"Oh baby gurl is so wet for us.." said Gabriel.

"Ohhh...oh...yes.." I moaned.

"Let us take our time.." said Harvey, and he nibbled my ear and slid his tongue inside, and I shook, as his words dripped honey and melted into me.

"Mmmmmm..." I moaned out.

"That's it, my pretty baby, just enjoy and feel.." said Gabriel, as he slid his finger deeper and hit that spot that had me bucking and jerking.