Chapter Nineteen: Days at The Leopard Tribe Castle III Girlfriends

After we had finished eating, I was eager to freshen up. Spending the day outdoors and in the forest had left me a bit sweaty and in need of a good wash.

Harvey took care of cleaning the cooking equipment and tending to the furs we had used, promising to process them later on.

Turning my attention to Memi, I gently called her name. She stirred from her half-asleep state and looked at me, her eyes heavy but attentive.

"Let's go wash up before we head to bed," I proposed. She nodded in agreement, responding with a soft affirmation.

"Yes, of course."

As we made our way to the pond, the guys separated from us, giving us our privacy. I undressed and stepped into the inviting water, not overly concerned about being seen.

The secluded nature of the area, encased by brick walls and known only to her mates, ensured our privacy. This personal sanctuary was clearly reserved for her use, offering a serene place for relaxation and rejuvenation.

Stepping into the pond, the water enveloped us it was surprisingly warm from the sun. The clear and clean water was a welcoming embrace, a haven for both relaxation and cleansing.

A subtle stream flowed in and out, contributing to the pool's refreshing quality.

In a wooden box, I had brought along soap, oil and rags, essentials for cleaning our bodies.

I handed some to Queen Memi, explaining, "This is soap. We use it to clean our bodies, and it leaves a pleasant scent." Demonstrating the process, I showed her how to use the soap, and she followed suit, a smile gracing her lips.

"It smells so good," she remarked with evident delight.

She couldn't help but express her admiration for my tribe's ingenuity, imagining the benefits they could have reaped from such innovative practices.

"Your tribe is amazing. If it was still around, I would have convinced them to move with us and we could protect them for all of these good ideas.

It's a shame they're gone," she mused, her voice tinged with regret. She acknowledged the tragedy that had befallen my tribe at the hands of ferals. I nodded, acknowledging her words, knowing that revealing that I was from a different world was not useful or needed.

She then inquired about other foods and the names of the medicinal herbs and vegetables we used, her curiosity from her greedy nature.

As we engaged in conversation, laughter spilled freely from our lips, creating a comfortable atmosphere. Amidst our talk, I took out an Aloe Vera leaf from its source and retrieved my comb and wig brush from my belongings.

My hair had been tousled by the heat and had started to frizz at the back, while the curls lost some of their definition.

Slicing open the Aloe Vera leaf, I explained that it was indeed the same plant we used for Parker's wounds.

"Yes, it can help soothe wounds and cuts, but it has many other uses too," I added.

Curiosity gleamed in her eyes as she asked, "Can you eat it?"

Chuckling, I replied, "Yes, you can eat it, but it's a required tastes. I dont think you'll like on its own. In this instance, I'm using it to tame my hair and bring back its curls."

Demonstrating the process, I applied the Aloe Vera to my hair, showcasing how it worked. It seemed that Memi's interest was now piqued by anything I did.

Eager to learn more, she agreed as I suggested applying the Aloe Vera as a conditioner to her hair, which held a certain smoothness but lacked luster and conditioning.