Let Bestie Talk To You - About Female Body Changes🫶🏾💜

Hey besties 💕 I am back with another educational moment for my ladies on the changes your body goes through after having intercourse.

Do skip if you don't want to read.

This is just my own little personal mission to uplift and contribute to Women's Empowerment and Education. 🤗 and creating stories is the way I can go about it authentically for who I am.

I love and care for us for real! 💞 I am a Girl's girl! 🥰😚

So let's start with here.

Baby Gurl- Your Vulva and Vagina 🌸🍯

There's a difference between The Vagina and Vulva

The Vulva is the face of the Vagina. The outside. It's the pretty packing before you get to the goods inside. What you see in your pants/skirt. Ughh shorts lol.

The vulva includes the labia, clitoris, and the opening to the vagina.

The Vagina is the inside. The goods, the juicy fruity, the assorted chocolates. What the penis/finger/object/ is going up into.

Don't put the soap up inside of you like a tampon.🙅🏽‍♀️😖🛑

When it comes to cleaning, focus on the vulva. Gently clean this area with water and soap.

Avoid using soap inside the vagina, as its natural environment is self-cleaning and delicate. Introducing soap internally can disrupt its natural pH balance and healthy bacterial environment, potentially leading to irritation or infections.

So what changes does your body go through after having sex? 🤔

Vasocongestion ✨️

ooouh fancy big wooord lol.

It's a fancy way of saying that your body prepares for intercourse from the arousal.

The swelling of bodily tissues caused by increased blood flow (Fourplay and whatever turns you on)

It makes the breasts, nipples, labia, and clitoris, and uterus during sexual arousal enlarge.

The more you get excited and the adrenaline is pumping and the blood flowing to your lady bits and breasts causes it to swell.

As well as your heart and blood pressure will increase in that time of doing the tango.

So we understand it's the:
Vagina
Breasts
Clitoris
Nipples
Uterus
Labia- Is the sides of the fold of skin around the vagina.

Labia Majors (outer lips) the fleshy part covered by the hair.

Labia Minora (inner lips) is the lips attached to the clitoris and pass the vaginal opening.

They enlarge and become more sensitive.

The Vagina Changes 💓💗
The elasticity of your vagina changes after you start having sex. Since the vagina is still getting used to being take to poundtown 🤭 it takes some time for the vagina to become used to penetration.

However, this gets better with time. Even how your vagina lubricates itself will change over a period of time.

The Glow of Intercourse 🌟

Your work bestie came into work all happy and glowing? She hit that before she came in lol. She feeling on top of the world. 🤣🤭

All that adrenaline increases the blood flow which affects the skin making it glowy.

Also your brain releases:

Happy Hormones ☺️

Serotonin - The feel-good hormone. That satisfied and fulfilling feeling. You can go tackle that DIY project lol. 💪🏽Life is just so great in that moment. Your mood is in a good place and you're just glowing girl!

Oxytocin The Goat! - The love hormones are the reason we even get aroused, turned on, grow wet, and experience Vasocongestion. It makes you feel connected, like a bond, as well as lowers stress and anxiety calming you down and feel happy.

It hits way better when you have an orgasm and it releases Oxytocin leaves you happy and relaxed.

I wish all O's for everyone. That every time you tango you bust a big one lol 🤣

Which all contributes to more glowy skin and you just feeling on top of the world. 🌎

Potential Delay in Periods 🩸

So don't panic bestie. It's just your body is getting used to going to Poundtown. The hormones being released and physical changes.

Unless you got reason too?! 👀🤦🏾‍♀️

(Let's keep it wrapped up he doesn't deserve all that.) Unless it's hubby, or he's a provider 😜

Do you know how much a can of baby formula is? $40-60 and doesn't even last a month.

Oh and Daycare? $700 per month on the low end. The loowww ennnd. 👈🏾

Annndd another thing. Do you know you're the closes to death when delivering a baby? Like tethering that line 🫨 Yeppppppp.. 😦

(So please be VERY CHOOSY about who you decide to walk down that road with its a huge commitment and a very serious life-changing/mental and physical situation forever occurring process in parenthood, your personal health, time management, and finances. )

And bestie I am not including you all that want babies. Happy Pregnancy, Good Daddy, Mother, Or Partner you decide to go down that journey with. 🙏🏾

I'm just keeping it real. 💯 I ain't gon lie to you at all. I really care about you and want the best for you. So Imma say it. You love me anyway 🤣

Cue song

"And I am telling youuuu 👉🏾 (you bestie) I'm nooooot going! you're the best besties I ever knownnnnnn that's the no way I can ever let you all gooooo!

Yooouuuur gonnnnaaa looveeeeee meh!!!

*Drops Mic* 🎤🕴🏽

Emotional Changes 🥴

After you tango you can be delulu, making you sad, or emotional 😖 or have a nature high feeling oh so good. ☺️

Soo you know they betta act right before we catch a case 😈 🔪 lol joking or am I?? Ouhhh lol. 😅

And it's perfectly normal it just the hormones changes that makes you feel that way.

Topics For Another Time
Squirting 👀💦
Queefing 😳
Discharge 🫧
How to Properly Wipe/Clean 🧼🧻🚿
Menstruation 🩸
Female Ejaculation ☺️
Female Orgasm 🚬

Female Ejaculation does not mean Female Orgasm nor does Squirting either. 👀🤔🤨🧐😲

-Bestie Out Love Ya 💕