Chapter Eighty One: The Gift of Friendship

Over the next two days, Qean dropped by with the excuse that she happened to be on this side of the city and had some free time. She always mentioned how busy she was, but it seemed she could spare a moment for me.

I indulged her with playful banter, saying, "Oh, my pretty one, when will you ever find the time to spend with me?"

She'd reply, "I guess I can manage some time, but I can't stay too long. You know I'm a busy woman."

I would just smile and enjoy our days together, filled with games, leisure, and spending time with the girls when they were available for they got really busy!

There were plenty of conversations about "going for a walk and being back for dinner," with males looking as though they were floating with happiness, and my ladies seemed to be glowing.

We could hear sounds coming from the bushes, and water splashing, and the wagon they arrived in was thoroughly used! I was surprised it didn't break down.

It seemed like my advice had a significant impact. The males brought us more fruit, furs, meat, wood, veggies, and supplies than I could stock in the house.

Most of it ended up being moved to the warehouse and the food was cooked for the group dinners.

Unfortunately, Bai had seen and heard more than she could handle and often escaped to Parker's house, which never failed to amuse me and make me laugh.

Qean was coming over the hill, and I eagerly went to meet her halfway.

I hugged her and greeted her, saying, "My pretty one, Qean, how are you today?"

As usual, she mentioned being busy and stopping on this side of the City to take a break.

I nodded and replied, "Understandable, come rest."

Although she didn't hug me back, she also didn't push me away, which was a subtle sign of her comfort around me.

As we descended the hill, passing some trees, we heard sounds that suggested someone nearby was getting intimate and saw a great deal.

I couldn't help but giggle and looked away, saying, "Well, well, let's give them some privacy and get out of here."

I started walking away, assuming Qean was following. However, when I glanced back, I noticed she wasn't beside me.

Qean was standing there with her mouth open and her head turned sideways.

I jogged back to her, taking her hand, and teasingly said, "Well, well, Qean, who knew you had a thing for watching, you naughty girl." I playfully pulled her along.

She blushed deeply and swatted at me while stammering, "I-I don't... It's just... I've never seen such a thing before. It was only me in my tribe, and I wasn't educated on such things.

I only know what I experienced. I know what you told us yesterday, but I couldn't imagine some of the things or positions until I just saw it now. It just shocked me to see."

She was completely flushed. "I mean his head was between her legs, and there was a male behind her and two standing on the other side. How can she even manage that?" As she held her hands to her cheeks.

She was undeniably funny and endearing. I responded, "Haven't you been with more than one male when being intimate?"

She shook her head vigorously. "No, some males didn't mind sharing, but most males didn't want to, so it was also just one at a time."

Understanding her perspective, I nodded. I hadn't slept with both of my mates yet, but they weren't against sharing at the same time.

However, I wouldn't force the issue if one of my males preferred to mate individually; they deserved that choice.