Chapter Thirteen: Imara's Blessings 🤭💞

This chapter is full of steam ♨️  not really spicy just steam in the air 😶‍🌫️

Do skip if it's not what you want to read.

As we settled down for the night, Harvey held me close as if he couldn't believe this moment was real, as if he feared it was all a dream and he had to be close to be sure.

I found his protective grip endearing, letting me know the depth of his emotions. I gently reassured him that I wasn't going anywhere and convinced him to rest, ensuring he wouldn't be too tired for the day ahead for we had a lot to discuss about our family's future.

Nestled in his embrace, I drifted into a peaceful sleep.

Morning arrived, and as our eyes met, we exchanged smiles that spoke volumes of the newfound connection between us.

"Good morning, my love," I greeted him with genuine affection. His cheeks flushed, and he tenderly placed his hand on my cheek.

His response was a heartfelt, "Good morning, my lovely Imara." His happiness radiated through his entire being, igniting a similar joy within me that left me feeling as if I were floating on air.

"Let's wash up, get dressed, and eat. I have a lot to talk about," I suggested, looking at Harvey. He nodded in agreement, his expression indicating that he had something on his mind as well.

While he set about preparing the bath, I followed my morning routine by cleansing my face and brushing my teeth. Afterward, I retrieved my hair products, knowing it was time to wash, condition, and style my hair. I had decided on a feed-in stitch braid style for the day.

Next, I selected a two-piece outfit that Harvey had crafted for me. It consisted of a long-sleeve crop top with a crisscross design in the front, paired with a matching skort that featured a similar crisscross detail on one side. The ensemble was both stylish and flattering, in a lovely chocolate brown shade.

I reached for a pair of underwear from my stash, grateful that I had a 12-pack in my backpack. Completing the look, I opted for black slides adorned with fur. I recalled that the shoes I had on when I arrived in this world were a pair of step-in Skechers, also in black.

As Harvey poured the second urn of water, he had two more urns on the fire, heating up. Seizing the opportunity, I set about deciding what to make for breakfast.

A delightful idea formed in my mind: Honey Glazed Lamb Chops served over a bed of bell peppers, onions, and spinach, infused fried eggs. The mere thought of it made my mouth water.

While I prepped the ingredients, I also cut up some fruit for a quick snack, and I planned to enjoy it with freshly squeezed orange juice and trail mix from my backpack. By the time I had everything prepped, the bath was ready.

"Imara, the bath is ready for you," Harvey informed me. I thanked him and entered the room. Just as he was leaving, I couldn't resist asking, "Are you not joining me?"

The surprised expression that crossed Harvey's face was priceless. I couldn't help but stifle a giggle, covering my mouth in an attempt to remain composed.

"I-I-Imara, you're saying you want me to join you in the tub while you wash up?" Harvey stammered, clearly taken aback. I nodded innocently, affirming my request.

His surprise was evident as he asked, "Are you sure?" I reassured him with a confident "yes" and took hold of his hand. Watching his flustered reaction charmed me immensely.

Now that I have him, I am going to love on him and spoil him in everyway possible. He will come to learn what life is like with me. It is full and abundant. These ungrateful heifas here ain't got shit on me.