Chapter Fifty Four: The Journey Continues

Just landed and will be here for a few hours why not do an update? Enjoy Besties 💜 🫶🏾 😉

Story:

Ahhh..ahhhh...ahhh...ughhh!" I moaned out, and came for the umpteenth time. As the earlier dawn was rising.

We were positioned in a plank style with me on my stomach laid completely flat, well somewhat, there were furs underneath me to help me angle my ass for him, and he was over me from the back, laying completely over me.

Harvey had fucked me like he was rootless, and I fucked him back like I had a point to prove, that it was my body and couldn't be outdone.

However, it was really because me and baby gurl was insatiable, as well as my love at that moment. I've experienced so much since last night.

First of all, being bent over the counter, and taken like that was crazy good. It hurt when he first slid in, but it hurt so good, and that was because it had been a good minute since we mated. However, it was nothing but pleasure from there on out as he dusted the cobwebs and dust bunnies off baby girl.

We had worked up a sweat. Life's fairness seemed to favor Harvey, like an emerging sleek Aquaman, while I resembled an overworked plant worker, hair all over my head, and drenched in sweat.

But back to last night. That grip combo, with his hand in my hair and the other on my love handle, was extraordinary, like bananas. I might have just impregnated him.

I now comprehend how my girlies get caught up, because if he had said, "Have my baby" during that, I'd have tossed that damn preventative soup out the window, and let the herbs to make it dance in the wind.

If I could talk to one of the pregnant girlies from Earth, I'd say, "It was that combo, wasn't it, gurl?"

I'm starting to wonder what else I'll discover that I like now that I'm experiencing this still new experience, and healthy sex with my Harvey, the one with whom I've decided to venture into this journey with. I look forward to it all, except my ass. That's always going to be a no.

The way a cramp would travel up my ass and aim for my butt hole, and do a heel-toe charlie horse, and have me stuck at its mercy in a position until it released me, there's no way, Harvey or any other mates was sticking anything up there.

Especially Winston. I remember reading his dick was exceptionally big, outside of Tony the Bear. That sounds like a recipe for disaster.

It's almost a shame I probably won't witness Bluepools dick, Bai Qingqing described it as suave, pretty, smooth, and a nice size. I was thinking iridescent like a pearl. It was almost a shame, but I aint want any parts of the Mermaid clan.

As I was coming down from my high and all those thoughts, he laid on to the side of me and angled my head back to kiss him and he kissed me ever so softly.

"Mmmmm..." I was down bad for him, utterly captivated, and I don't think that's changing.

Then I felt him move within me. Now by this point, baby gurl should've been put on ice, because we were taken to poundtown okay, and Harvey thoroughly enjoyed this pound cake. But baby gurl and me was with the program, sensitive and all.

"Hmmph...baby..." This was my first time having sex from the side and let me tell you, it's amazing. He had me angle my ass to be toothed and leave no space between our waists and pulled my leg back over his, and oh my goodness. He slowly tortured me in a good way.

I think I found my new favorite morning cap. In this position he could hit my gspot, kiss me by turning my head, we could look at each other, and still get that close intimacy, the closeness of our bodies, my butt cheeks against him, he reached around and swirled his finger on my clit, and caressed one of my boobs, as he whined his hips.