Chapter Thirty Nine: A Send Off

Another early release for my besties 💜🫶🏾

Spiciness on all fours. 🌶😜

That night, we discussed the schedule he would be implementing. In the morning, he would focus on teaching his apprentices. Classes would follow, lasting at least one hour.

Afterwards, everyone would return to their own personal duties, have lunch, and spend some quality time with their mates. In the afternoon, they'd reconvene for construction classes.

As for me, my classes would start after lunch. Harvey would then leave for his training with James, while Nicholas and Frank would stay behind to ensure my safety. John and Steve would handle the construction classes. This way, everything was set up for productive days ahead. 

Morning came, and Harvey greeted me in his leopard form. He shifted back and said, "Good morning, my love. It's still very early."

I smiled, a mix of excitement and longing in my eyes. "I know, but I'm excited for your first training day. And I'll miss you all day," I admitted, playfully pouting like a brat. I held him close, the depth of my affection for him evident in my embrace.

Harvey's chuckle filled the air as he playfully showered me with kisses, his tail swaying happily. He then took care of me with gentle hands, cleaned my face, combed my hair, and handed me a prickly fruit to clean my teeth.

Then helped me to my feet, but when I went to clean myself, he leaned on my shoulder, his ears drooping, and let out a playful sigh. "I want to do it, please?"

His endearing plea tugged at my heartstrings, and I almost couldn't resist letting him take over.

Teasing him lightly, I said "You just want to touch all over my body, you naughty boy." I pretended to handle it but he wasn't having it.

"Yep, I do" We got into a playful scuffle, as I tried to dodge him he gripped my lovehandle and I did a small little yip.

"Eeek, that's cheating!"

He smiled a devious smirk and finally gained control of the rag, "Nuh uh my love," I just chuckled and we shared a joyful moment of laughter and affection. Being cared for by him made me feel cherished and loved, like a pampered newborn.

As he reached for some clothes, I climbed onto the bed. He turned and said, "Let's get you dressed and fed, and then we can relax in the front room before my morning class with the guys."

His expression shifted, and I could practically see his heart leaping out of his chest. He dropped the clothes and said "Shit...My love what you doing.." in a low voice.

I giggled and teased as I positioned myself in doggy style and arched for him with my head laid sideways on the bed so I could look back at him. I wanted to send him off well-satisfied and motivated for the day and his training.

"Sending you off as I should. Let me lay baby gurl on you.. She craving a Harvey Leopard can you handle that? I looked directly into his eyes.

He instantly turned on like a switch. It was something to see and it made me wet to know I had that kind of power over him.

His eyes bore into my honey pot, a smoldering mix of blue-grey and lust, that ignited a primal spark within him.
It sent a thrill coursing through me, causing a purr from baby gurl.

He leaned in, inhaling my scent with a hunger that seemed to emanate from his very core. As he exhaled, a deep, guttural sound rumbled from his chest. His words were a promise, spoken with a raw intensity, "I can do it all for my baby girl..." The shiver that ran down my spine left no doubt that he meant every word.