3:46

"It's you!" Yumi did her best to suppress her fear and put on a calm expression as she looked at Lucas with the help of the dim table lamp. "It seems like Jungkook's returned, huh?"

"Aren't you asking for Master to meet you after you did all those things? Master has seen through all your tricks. I advise you to stop putting up an act."

Lucas did not have a good impression of Yumi at all. Yugyeom would not have died if it was not for her, and Yuqi would not have turned out like this. He tried to be nice to her for Yugyeom's sake, but ever since the accident, he never had any positive thoughts about Yumi.

She laughed when she heard Lucas. "I can see that you have quite a huge misunderstanding about me. I heard Mu Lingshi was disfigured. I thought you'd hate Jungkook, but I didn't expect you to be so forgiving."

Lucas stared at her like he was looking at an idiot. "Ms. Gu, your tricks might prove to be useful on Mingyu, but if it weren't for you, Yugyeom and Yuqi would've still been fine. Don't you think I should direct my hatred towards you instead?"

Yumi's expression was strained as she glanced at Lucas' cold face. After a while, she asked, "Did Jungkook send you here?"

"If you already know, then please follow me. I'm sure you've longed to meet him. Master is angered due to your selfish and idiotic behavior, so I hope you can be smart for once. Master hates people threatening him like this," Lucas replied coldly.

Yumi smiled and leaned back, relaxed. "Oh? Really? What if I say I don't want to meet him at all?"

"That's not for you to decide."

He stopped trying to convince her. He signaled the bodyguards and the two swiftly went to the side of Yumi's bed. They forcefully pulled her out of the bed. Just as she was about to scream, Lucas interrupted, "Feel free to scream if you want the whole world to see what you look like now."

Yumi stopped the moment she heard him. She looked at him coldly and said, "Let me down. I can walk on my own!"

He shot her a cold glance before signaling the bodyguards again. They then released Yumi.

"Please go ahead," Lucas said coldly before heading forward.

Yumi's expression turned cold as she glanced at Lucas. While the two bodyguards behind her did not move, she went forward with a cold smile on her face.

She did not think they would be able to just take her out of the hospital like this!

As expected, after turning the corner at the end of the corridor, Lucas walked towards the elevator, but two black figures blocked his path. There were two massive bodyguards before him. They stood there between Ah Mo and the elevator.

"Where do you think you're taking Ms. Gu to?" asked one of the bodyguards coldly.

"Move." ordered Ah Mo as his expression turned cold.

The two bodyguards traded glances at each other before stepping forward.

"Don't make me repeat myself for the third time! Move!" Lucas frowned as he threw a cold glance at the two people before him.

"I'm sorry. You guys can't take her away unless CEO Kim gives his permission!" the bodyguards replied.

"Really? What if I insist on taking her?" Lucas put on a cold grin as he looked at the two of them. They moved in closer and were determined to stop him.

Lucas' eyes turned icy as he moved forward swiftly. He swung his arm terrifyingly fast. Before the two of them could react, A already had his claws firmly locked onto their shoulders!