2:26

"We didn't get to go, so he came over to take some materials on the South River project, and send the wedding guest list over too. We've been fishing an entire afternoon by the lake. Mm-hmm, this is our loot." Jungkook pointed at the fish in his hand and smiled.

"Why do I find that you've been asking Grandpa out quite frequently recently, like two brothers? If it's not fishing, then it's golf, or else some chess game. I don't see you bringing me out often... Also, you haven't sent me flowers for a long while now," Lisa complained unhappily through glaring eyes.

He was stunned, but moments after that, he chuckled. "You... Are you being jealous of Grandpa? If I don't ask him out, how would Father have any chances to get close to Mother? Who am I doing all of this for? I don't see you being considerate about me."

"You can call me up too."

"If I call you to come as well, then it'd be obvious. Can't you think a little? Grandpa's such a smart person. Do you think he can be easily fooled?" He helplessly shot her a side look.

She then eased a little and rolled her eyes before she began to help him wash the vegetables. "I've just gone to West Park. I bumped into Father and Hanbin."

"Hanbin? Was he repenting to you or what?" When Hanbin was mentioned, Jungkook's low tone was faintly colored with disdain.

Lisa washed the vegetables with her head lowered as she spoke, "No, Father called him over. He seems to have become thin and much frailer. It must be because of him worrying over Lisa's problems. I thought that he wanted to tell me to have mercy on Luna, but then he said to me that even if he doesn't help them out, someone else would. I suddenly found it quite odd. I think it might be the Yoo family, so I wanted to give you a heads-up."

However, when Lisa said this, Jungkook paused what he was doing for a moment as a cold light surfaced in his dark eyes.

Moments after, he continued what he was doing. "Don't worry. The Yoo family won't be able to do much. Yoo Dari's problems are enough to cause them a headache. You don't have to worry about these things, okay?"

Lisa nodded. "Mmm, I'll leave it up to you."

+

At the same time, when Hanbin reached the office, working hours had long passed and the entire building was quiet.

Secretary Wang looked at Hanbin with concern as he softly suggested, "CEO Kim, Miss Luna is still waiting upstairs. It's about time for dinner. How about you talk over food? Two days ago, you still had gastritis."

Hanbin sat in the car and slowly wound the window down to look at the empty office building, nodding. "Call her to get her to come down then."

"Okay, CEO Kim."

Secretary Wang then called Luna. He had just hung up for less than five minutes when Luna had very quickly appeared at the lobby.

"Hanbin!"

When she saw the car parked up front, Luna immediately walked up anxiously. Her gentle and beautiful face looked pale and worn out. When she saw Hanbin in the car, her beautiful eyes instantly welled up with tears as she stared at him.

Hanbin just slowly closed his eyes and sighed. "Get in. Let's go eat first."

Luna bit her lip and nodded, then she walked around the car to get in through the other side. She opened the car door and got in.

Once Luna got into the car, she started to speak and choked on her sobs as she did. She subconsciously held her showing belly and looked helplessly at Hanbin. "Hanbin, where did you go these past few days? I've looked all over for you... My mother..."