2:38

After Chitthip dished her advice out, Lisa felt her eyes turn hot. She held her hand tightly and nodded. In a raspy voice, she said, “Mmm, I will, Mother. You and Father... must be happy too.”

When she said this, Lisa turned to look at Marco who just watched the two of them with a sunken expression. His eyes that had gone through so much in these years were mixed with too many emotions.

There were all sorts of emotions such as regret, a reluctance to part, and cherish.

Chitthip did not answer her. She just patted the back of her hand and said, “Go and get your happiness, Lisa.”

She tugged Lisa’s hand and handed it to Marco.

Marco then reached into his pocket for a white glove before he put it on, and then held Lisa’s hand to walk toward the red carpet.

With Lisa’s appearance, the crowd exclaimed once again‚

Dressed in a strapless wedding dress that was as white as snow with a blossoming rose on her left bosom designed to conceal her wound, her beautiful long hair was pulled into a bun. Pink pearls adorned her locks and a diamond crown perched atop her head. The necklace on her chest and her veil draped down, merging with the long train behind her. It complemented her and accentuated her slender and elegant figure, highlighting her pure and beautiful akin to an out-of-reach goddess.

She had just stepped on the red carpet when the melodious sound of the violin began the prologue of the ritual. Amidst the gentle and beautiful sound of the piano, someone was softly crooning along to it. With the sound of salvo, colorful confetti flickered and swayed as it fell gently from the ceiling.

Gasps of surprise heralded many familiar faces that appeared on the multimedia screen on the side.

Her assistant, Yeri, was waving to her from the screen and smiling. “Chairman Jeon is a great person, Director Manoban! Marry him and be happy!”

Others than appeared on-screen were Vice President Choi, Lee, and the rest.

“Director Manoban, marry Chairman Jeon. Wishing you all the happiness in the world!”

“Lisa unnie, marry Jungkook oppa!”

“Lisa noona, marry Gguk hyung!”

“The 999th wish! Lisa, marry Jungkook and live happily ever after! Yay!”

The entire video rapidly cut through with wishes from all over the world. Among those that wished her, she knew some of them, but most of them she did not. Some came from Seoul, while some came from cities all over the world such as New York, England, Paris, Switzerland, and Manila.

There were different historical sites and scenic spots behind them. You could tell that to collect these videos, he had put a lot of effort in.

The video had just finished when Lisa’s eyes started to tear up undernearth her veil.

Marco held her hand all the way as they walked towards Jungkook. As they reached him, Lisa’s eyes were already wet from tears and the soft light embraced them.

Marco stopped his steps, and Jungkook walked up to her. He bowed respectfully to Marco, and then solemnly took her hand from Marco who smiled gladly. “I’ll leave Lisa in your hands from now on. You must make her happy. Got it?”

Jungkook smiled and nodded. “Don’t worry, Father. I will protect her for the rest of her life.”

Marco nodded gently and then retreated to the side.

Jungkook looked down at Lisa before him as his handsome face brimmed with a faint gentleness. He reached out to carefully lift her veil, revealing that exquisite and beautiful face of hers.