2:44

Several black luxurious cars were parked outside of the Maple Residence. Outside the door were eight bodyguards in black suits who bowed respectfully when the two of them walked out of the door.

Things had not really been peaceful lately. Lucas had arranged for several more bodyguards around Jungkook and Lisa ever since the accident in Busan. Although Jungkook was not really happy with them following him around, it was necessary with such a huge occasion today.

Lisa could feel that something was going on and her chest felt strained.

"Hello, Master, Missus!"

After a round of greetings, they opened the car door for them. Chan quickly called the groomsmen Bambam and Eunwoo informing them to meet at the Imperial Sky Hotel.

As Lisa sat down in the car, she sighed and ranted, "We'll be able to relax after the wedding banquet. We've been rushing this too much. It was initially set for November, but we've pushed it so much earlier now."

He smiled. "Things will settle down after this. We can have two days of break to rest up."

"Mmm, we should be focusing on the South River project after the wedding. I gave Vice President Choi a call the other day and the project is going well. The operations have begun and the budget for the musical fountain has been completed. I believe that will start very soon as well. I wonder if Vice President Kim will still be in charge. Weren't you impressed by his talents in architecture?"

Lisa had not eased up at all during the break. She was still keeping up with the South River project, so she was mostly aware about what was going on.

"He's still in charge, but he's also in-charge of Yueying after Kim Group bought over Yueying. We'll see how it goes. Alright, today is our big day. Put work aside and get this wedding done with me, alright?" He gently touched the golden comb on her hair as he put a jacket over her.

Lisa then nodded, adjusting his tie. "Mmm, we'll probably be really busy then. Grandfather has started to relay his authority. After the wedding, he wants me to get familiarized with Fuhua's work. With the South River project on hand as well as several other projects that I have, I'm afraid I can't oversee so many things."

"I'll delegate it to the others."

"How about the news about JL Movies and Television?"

Lisa did not forget that before they left Incheon for their wedding, there was some negative news about Glory World removing themselves from Yueying and many higher-ups from Yueying joined JL Movies and Television. After that, it was overshadowed by Dari's scandal, so she was not sure how things turned out.

"It's common for businesses to have competition. They're just trying to make a big fuss out of it. It's no big deal," Jungkook comforted.

Lisa gave it some thought. She could not hold back her curiosity and asked in the end, "Do you think that Kim Group being willing to take Yueying in as their subsidiary is illogical? Moreover, I think Yueying has no more potential value as of now." She remembered him mentioning that something interesting was about to unfold.

"I'm just conducting a test, my dear. Don't look down on Yueying. It can become an important trigger. If I'm not mistaken, Yueying might come back with a new face, but its internal structure will have huge changes. We're both amateurs in this field. Kim Group is trying to walk the path of IP. They're already experienced in this field and our newfound company won't be able to fight them. Actually, some time ago when Father was still in power, he spoke to me before with some related personnel," Jungkook said.

"Mmm? Father looked for you before? How come I had no idea about it?" Lisa looked at him in surprise.

"It's about work... They don't want Kim Group to monopolize the market. There will be some important changes in the future. They aren't short-sighted fools and they'd need a new source of power as well. At least, a limit of some sort is needed to regulate them."