3:17

At the bottom of West Hill Cemetery, Lisa slowly got down from the car and Mina quickly shielded her with an umbrella as Sis Wang walked over to help her put on a pure white corsage.

Lisa looked down at the corsage on her chest that was as white as snow, feeling a little gloomy. She did not want to feel sad any further, so she picked up her pace and walked up.

When she reached Deng Wenwen's tombstone, Wenwen was already buried and at rest. Lucas and the other eight black-suited bodyguards waited on the side. All of them had solemn expressions. When they saw Lisa walk over, they lowered their heads in sync to observe a moment of silence.

Lisa put a bouquet of white daisies before Deng Wenwen's tombstone as she quietly watched the picture on the tombstone for a long while.

"Sis-in-law." Yuqi walked over a little worriedly, gazing at Lisa in concern.

Lisa regained her senses. She looked at her and said calmly, "I'm fine. Give me the joss stick."

Sis Wang immediately lit the joss stick and handed it to Lisa who accepted it and bowed three times before handing it to Sis Wang to stick it in.

"The Kim family and Luna don't seem to be coming. It's quite sad for Madam Deng." Yuqi could not help but sigh.

Lisa smiled bitterly. She had long seen through their true colors, so she was not surprised. If they could abandon Wenwen, what else could they look forward to now? Luna could not wait to cast this side of the family away, especially since Dari was also crippled now.

When she saw the sadness in Lisa's smile, Yuqi sighed to herself and said softly, "Sis-in-law, if you're done paying your respects, then let's go home. It's a little chilly here. Brother is very worried about you."

"You all go down and wait for me. I want to be myself for a while. Just get Lucas to stay back. There are still some things I need to settle," Lisa said softly.

When Yuqi heard her request, she subconsciously turned to Lucas beside her. When Lucas gave her a reassuring gaze, she then nodded to Lisa. "Okay then, Sis-in-law, don't be too down. While one passes as the light goes out, pray that she'll enter paradise sooner."

Lisa acknowledged her comforting words. Then, Yuqi went down with the row of people. Mina did not leave, still holding up the large black umbrella for Lisa.

Lucas did not know how to console her either. He thought about it then said, "My condolences, Missus. Master says to not be too sad. This is all just a moment for everyone's release. With Madam Deng's passing, some grudges can also go with her. This is a good thing. For Madam Deng, this would be the best place to return to."

Lisa smiled calmly and nodded. "Don't worry. I know. Actually, from the moment she said sorry, perhaps everyone should have felt a little relieved. I just hope that she'll do well over there."

As Lisa said this, she suddenly reached into her pocket and whipped a key out. She handed it to Lucas.

"This is the key to her safe deposit box. There are some things inside... Just donate it all in her name to a charity organization or orphanage." Lisa just casually tossed the key as Lucas caught it by reflex.

"Missus, this is what Madam Deng left for..." Lucas looked hesitantly at Lisa, not immediately taking it.

"We don't need these things. Just consider it as gaining karma for her. In this lifetime... Let's hope she lives in an ordinary family in the next lifetime. Perhaps she'll be happier."

Lucas' gaze dimmed. After that, he nodded. He wanted to say something when he suddenly heard some footsteps from behind him. So did Lisa, and the few of them turned to look at the source of the sound.