2:39

“I’ll leave her in your hands then.” Boonlong patted their hands as his voice went quiet.

“Alright now. Lisa has married into the family, so what’s there to be worried about? We almost became in-laws back then as well. Now, everyone’s happy. I think it ended well. Lisa marrying Jungkook is great. I’m just so happy right now! I don’t care. The two of you need to quickly give me a great-grandchild soon. Don’t worry about anything else!”

It was Boram who had spoken. Joonwoo, Marco, Chitthip, and even Jaeyoung and Gyungmi came over as well along with Lucas and Yuqi.

“I agree! I want a great-grandchild too!” Boonlong nodded in agreement with Boram’s words as the crowd around them started laughing.

“Oppa, Sis-in-law, that’s a tough mission right there. We’ll be waiting for your good news.” Yuqi shrugged.

“You and Lucas too. We’ll be preparing for the two of you soon.” Boram glared at her immediately.

“Why is the attention on me now?” Yuqi frowned and narrowed her eyes at Boram. She glanced at Lucas and noticed that he was looking at her wistfully. She trembled slightly as she hung her head.

Lucas looked down as well.

“Alright, the banquet is about to start. Qiqi, accompany your sister-in-law to change.”

Gyungmi held Chitthip’s arm as she smiled. “Chit, Lisa is really beautiful in her wedding dress. She reminds me of you back then. Thank you for giving birth to such a wonderful daughter-in-law for us.”

Chitthip smiled back at her. “Lisa has a lot of shortcomings as well. I hope you will tolerate her and love her. Her father and I... We’ve gone through a lot throughout the years. We feel guilty towards her and we just hope that she can live happily with Jungkook.”

“Don’t worry about that! I’ll be sure to treat her as if she’s my own daughter.”

“I’m relieved then. I’m not sure about the others, but I can always count on you, Mi.”

The crowd laughed once again.

Yuqi and the two other bridesmaids came to her. “Sister-in-law, let’s go and get changed. We’re all waiting for another grand appearance of yours tonight! I’m not quite sure how great my brother’s dancing is, but we’ll wait for your performance tonight!”

Jungkook lowered his head and caressed her slightly messy veil. “Change out of the wedding dress. It seems pretty heavy to wear.”

“It’s too gorgeous. I don’t feel like taking it off,” Lisa glanced at herself and mumbled.

He smiled. “The wedding dress is yours. You can keep it and just wear it whenever you want.”

“Have you ever seen anyone wearing a wedding dress to shop? What a waste... I can only wear this beautiful dress once.”

She looked at her wedding dress and then at him. Then, she adjusted his slightly creased tie as a tiny hint of tear could still be seen at the corner of her eyelash.

“Just remember this moment.”

He grabbed her hand, lowered his head and kissed her.

-

After that, Lisa, Yuqi, and the others went to the dressing room.

Lisa changed into a normal dress. As newlyweds, they had to drink quite a lot tonight, luckily with Bambam and Eunwoo around, the newlyweds were still sober after one whole round of drinking, Bambam and Eunwoo were starting to get dizzy, they were just sitting on the chairs even when the bridesmaid asked them for a dance.

Master Jeon's Pampered Wife 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें