2:86

Then, he hurried to change in the changing room.

After Bambam’s figure vanished inside, Eunwoo shrugged. “Since when is he so good at recovering? Also, how did you know he’d come here to pass the time? He seems to have released all of his anger this time,” Eunwoo looked curiously at Jungkook and asked.

Jungkook got up casually and calmly. “We came here a few times before. On the elder’s end, you should slowly talk to him about it. Don’t pressure them too hard. You know how Bam’s like too. Some things require more time to get used to.”

Eunwoo nodded. “I pity this fellow too. Once the elder gets stubborn, no one can handle that temper of his. Well, it’s because of you. Once you got married, you’ve brought on a lot of pressure for us buddies. Weren’t we fine before this?”

When he heard this, Jungkook suddenly turned to look at him with a chuckle. “It’s not a bad thing to be living an entirely new kind of life.”

When Jungkook said this, Eunwoo only shrugged.

“I haven’t asked you yet. How does it feel being a father-to-be? I went to see your grandfather and the rest at the residence the other day. They all look quite well. They couldn’t stop talking about their great-grandchild. I can tell that they’re all really looking forward to the child.”

Upon hearing this, Jungkook just chuckled without a word.

Obviously, he was really looking forward to it, and of course, apart from anticipation, he was mainly feeling a little worried, especially when he saw her reacting badly. He never knew that pregnant women suffered so much. The doctor said that there were still many things to pay attention to, and it sounded like there was quite a lot to look after.

“You’re so happy that you’re forgetting your duties.” Eunwoo sighed upon seeing him like this. He vaguely felt disoriented.

When Bambam was done changing, the buddies left together.

Jungkook drove straight ahead to the north of the city near the Grand Waves Villa area. He remembered bumping into Lisa there once. There was a pretty good entertainment club, and if he drank too much, he could go straight back to Maple Residence.

Unexpectedly, Bambam did not drink as much as he usually did. Instead, it was Eunwoo who drank quite a lot. He drank quite a bit and soon felt tipsy.

His tolerance for drinks was actually not that high. After a few glasses, he suddenly remembered that his woman might be waiting for him at home. Subconsciously, he fumbled in his pocket but reached nothing. He then remembered that he seemed to have forgotten his phone in the car.

In the end, Eunwoo drank way too much whilst Jungkook began to feel tipsy too. Instead, Bambam was more sober than usual.

When they were about to leave, Eunwoo had already blacked out from being inebriated. His entire weight fell onto Jungkook, so Bambam could only help him get his coat and put it over his shoulders as he said, “You help him and stay at your place for the night. I have to make a trip back to the bureau. There are some things I left in the office which have to be checked daily. How annoying!”

“What about you? Are you going to stay over in Maple Residence too? I’ve already prepared quite a few rooms.” Jungkook steadied Eunwoo and looked at Bambam.

“Just bring him back. I’ll probably rest in the office today. There are some things I need to rush. You didn’t drink too much, did you? Can you drive?”

Then, he reached out and waved a hand in front of Jungkook who pushed it away. “I’m fine. We’re very close. I’ll ditch you then. I’m going to go back now. Lisa’s still waiting for me.”