2:88

No wonder his ears could only hear a fuzzy buzzing. With his fair skin, the injuries were especially obvious. He had turned into a pig-like creature!

Bambam looked at himself in the mirror as he snapped his toothbrush into half.

This ugly man was definitely not him!

He spent every ounce of his willpower to control himself not to beat up the woman in his living room. While Bambam was usually not the kind of person to pick fights with ladies, he was boiling mad and definitely wanted to teach her a lesson!

He took a deep breath and calmed himself down. Then, he proceeded to wash himself up. He had been trained in the army before after all, so he could control his emotions well.

-

As if thousands of horses had just thundered past in her mind, Mina felt like her head was about to explode, and the bitter cold was making her shiver!

How terribly cold!

Her body was in agony. She curled up into a fetal position before trying to open her eyes.

The first thing she saw was a beautiful crystal lamp. She also heard the sound of water dripping. When she turned over and looked at the source of the sound, she saw a large fish aquarium with several goldfish inside. The dripping came from the tiny fountain in the aquarium.

The curtain was dark gray in color with several green plants beside it. There was a red rocking chair in the living room with a chess set made of bluestone laid out on the coffee table. Near the curtain was a collection of gun models and knives. Overall, the room was pretty clean. It was obviously a man’s living space.

This was not a place she was familiar with!

Mina maintained her alertness when she noticed that. She ignored the pounding in her head and started to look at her surroundings, trying to think back to what happened yesterday.

After she sent Lisa back to Maple Residence, she drove back home, but then she received a call and found out a friend was celebrating her birthday at the Imperial Sky Club, so she went there and drank a lot. She barely able made it out of the room.

Her memory was a little fuzzy. She just knew that she stood still by the entrance after she came out. Then, she got uncomfortable and could not really remember anything else afterward.

She faintly had the impression that she fought with someone hard. Her fists were actually slightly hurting even now.

Her headache came back, and she took a glance at her surroundings as she felt uneasy.

There was no one else in the living room. Why was she even there?

Moreover, she was sleeping on the floor!

She ran her fingers through her messy hair and could smell a slightly foul scent. She quickly looked down at herself and noticed she was still wearing the same clothes as yesterday. They were wrinkled and soiled.

Drip!

A wind blew past and lifted the gray curtains while the sound of the water dripping became clear to her. For some reason, Mina suddenly got goosebumps.

She had slept on the floor in this place for the whole night!

She quickly stood up, not wanting to find out what had happened. Her first instinct was to get out of there as soon as possible!

However, she miscalculated!

She never would have guessed that from the moment she sat up, a pair of sharp eyes were observing each and every reaction of hers.