2:80

“Someone’s abusing her powers now, isn’t she?”

He grinned at her. Actually, he did hear about it. He felt that she was really concerned about the people he came into contact with recently. Of course, he knew what she meant.

He grabbed her tightly as love filled up his dark eyes while he looked deep into her eyes. Her tender smile softened his heart. After a while, his document disappeared from his hand. He grabbed her waist with one hand while the other hand explored underneath her clothes...

Lisa rolled her eyes at him. “You’re the one abusing powers! Stay put or you’ll suffer later.”

Jungkook glanced at her, feeling the anguish right now as he thought about the amount of time he had to wait.

He was pretty calm before he met her, but after they started having sex...

“You seemed pretty insensitive before I married you, and you were always cold towards everyone. Look at you now. You’re not the clean and pure Mr. Jeon anymore.”

She pinched his handsome face and smiled as she stopped his hand that was moving towards her breasts.

“Clean and pure? Is that used to describe men?”

He took a deep breath and could barely suppress himself. “You haven’t told me exactly what that man said to you.”

“Nothing much, just those words that I told you just now. I don’t really understand him either. I just think that too much has been happening lately and many people have changed,” Lisa lamented.

“Did he finally realize you’re a treasure and wants to go back to the past in exchange for his time alive? Does he want to start over? You’ll be engaged to me at childhood if we start over. What’s his role in this?” He was unimpressed.

Lisa gave him a kiss when she noticed him scowling. “Okay, let’s not talk about him now. I was just surprised to see him visit my grandfather’s grave. I’d usually feel terrible when I see him and think of the past, but I’ve gotten over it now.”

“You cared about him a whole lot before.”

He was still a bit afflicted, but at the same time, he was also glad that she talked about this with him. She rarely shared her feelings with him, but it seemed like he had become her best friend now.

“If you became my fiancè much earlier, I’d have been sure to care for you a thousand times more than him.” Lisa quickly tried to prove her loyalty.

He chuckled and hugged her tightly as she hugged him back as well.

“Kook...”

“Hmm?”

“I have a question for you.”

“Ask away.”

“Am I... really your first love?”

“Why are you asking such nonsense again?”

“I just want to know. Just answer my question. Hurry!”

“Mmm... It’s you...”

+

The hot summer finally cooled down a little, especially after the Qixi Festival. The temperature in Seoul started dropping as autumn was coming.

She was still following Jungkook to work every day. As her pregnancy entered its third month, her health was not doing so well and she experienced big physical reactions. Furthermore, she was getting skinnier. Her chin became really pointed now, worrying Jungkook. He always tried to find ways for her to eat more, and almost never left her side.