2:64

The night was getting late. When the man did not find the familiar figure after he returned to the Maple Residence, he almost went mad. He made several calls and found out that she was last seen at the Imperial Sky Entertainment Club, so he rushed over. Lucas and the others almost flipped the whole Seoul upside down looking for her as well.

“Don’t be too worried first, hyung. Maybe she went somewhere. We can ask her friends.”

By the staircase in the Imperial Sky Entertainment Club, Yuqi felt guilty. She was cleaning up the garage with Lucas. There was bad reception inside, so she missed her call. Furthermore, she did not expect anything like that to happen.

Jungkook felt a headache as well as a depressed tug deep inside him. His worries were written all over his face. “She had a fever last night up until the morning. Don’t call her for such tiny matters. The people I’ve hired shouldn’t be garbage. If she’s needed to handle such simple tasks, why should they be here? Fire them!” he growled coldly before leaving.

“Oppa!” Yuqi sighed helplessly as she looked at Jungkook stepping into the darkness outside.

“Master, we’re looking at the road security camera footages. Don’t worry. We’ll find her soon enough.”

Lucas was worried as well, especially since he knew that things had not exactly been peaceful lately. Perhaps something had happened again.

He had goosebumps just thinking of the incident at Busan and the other incident during the wedding dinner. If this time...

Jungkook sat inside the car. He kept quiet for a while as he leaned against the seat and slowly closed his eyes. “Take that curved route. It’s near the Maple Residence and she always uses it.”

“Yes, Master! Don’t worry. We’ll go right away!” Lucas gave the chauffeur a signal. He started the car and did not say anything.

After driving for a distance, Lucas' phone rang. It was the Traffic Management Bureau. His expression darkened after the short conversation. He turned towards the quiet Jungkook, struggling to talk. “Master, they found Missus’ car on the curved route...”

“Where’s she?” Jungkook opened his eyes instantly, throwing a sharp gaze at Lucas.

“There’s no one in the car. The car is locked!” Lucas replied carefully.

Jungkook trembled slightly. “Head over right now. Get them to find her as soon as possible!”

“Yes!”

The chauffeur sped up.

They soon arrived at the said location. Then, they saw the car parked aside from afar.

Jungkook got out of the car quickly. When he went near the car, of course, it was locked. He got people to break into the car forcefully and then found Lisa’s phone lying inside. It showed a ton of missed calls from him and Lucas. He quickly searched her call log, then he saw several missed calls to him...

As well as the calls to Yuqi and Lucas...

His hands trembled and his eyes darkened.

Where did she go?

Jungkook’s hand held onto the car door tightly as his eyes darkened. He looked at the surroundings to find that it was just undeveloped land around. There was no reason for her to come here this late at night.

Lucas was getting anxious when he noticed Jungkook’s expression getting worse. As he was about to offer some words of comfort, his phone rang. When he took it out, he saw an image attached to a message, and the content was shocking!