2:81

“You two are really such a stingy couple. It’s not like Jungkook’s short on money, and it was only one meal. It looks like the two of you weren’t sincere at all! I really regret saving you, and you even made yourselves look good!” Mingyu pretended to be hurt.

“If he wasn’t sincere, why would he include a luxury car? Mingyu, why do I find that you have more potential to be a profiteer than Jungkook? Do you think he has more money than sense, letting you butcher as you wish?” Lisa looked at him coldly while her tone was unfriendly.

“It was him who wanted to buy me off, so why wouldn’t I accept it? I’m not a fool. Do you think that you can buy me off with a little favor? Hmm? Did you buy so many ingredients? Do the two of you cook for yourself? Let’s go. No one’s cooking at my place today, so I’ll leech off you two tonight. It’s my way of allowing you to continue to properly thank me for saving you,” Mingyu teased as he looked at the girl who was red from anger. Suddenly, he felt incredibly smug! Without waiting for Lisa’s response, he lifted the bags and walked out.

Seeing Mingyu’s tall and lean figure walk over, Lisa could not hold herself back from angrily clenching her fists.

How could there possibly be someone as shameless as him?

She did not even answer him, yet he planned to just follow her uninvited!

“I’ve already repaid you when I should. Kim Mingyu, don’t cross the line!” Lisa quickly chased after him.

Mingyu pretended he did not hear her. Instead, he casually shrugged with the bags in his hand. He stopped and shot her a side look for a moment, then continued walking ahead.

“It’s just one dinner. Do you have to be so unhappy? I’m visiting your home. Am I so unwelcomed?”

The two of them walked one in front of the other along the clean cement path. Abruptly, Mingyu slowed down his steps and turned to look at the woman following him gloomily behind. He could not help but laugh out loud in a teasing manner.

When she heard his guffaw, Lisa immediately rolled her eyes at him. She complained, “Do people visit the way you do? This is called turning up uninvited. Also, you’re coming empty-handed. Is this how you visit people’s homes? You don’t even know what courtesy is!”

Mingyu immediately laughed out even louder. The gloom that hid between his brows vanished as he glanced over with a gentle gaze. “I was wondering why you were this against me going over. So, you’re just worried you’ll be taken advantage of, huh? Look, I’m not visiting empty-handed. These two big bags are filled with stuff.”

“I bought those stuff!” Lisa felt that this man could really make her die of fury and irritation

“Well, then me helping you bring these things back is considered helpful too. It’s not right for you to speak to an honest, handsome, and good person like that. Don’t roll your eyes. You aren’t that pretty to begin with, and with that expression, even the slightest ounce of elegance you have is destroyed.”

He kept making fun of her. Seeing her all riled up, he suddenly felt especially smug. All his anger about that old fellow Kim Mansik was now all gone. It seemed like tormenting her and Jungkook was quite fun too.

Lisa could barely catch her breath. This man was quite mean!

She had to complain to Jungkook when she got back so that he can put this lecher in his place!

She inhaled deeply and pushed down the anger that surged in her chest. Trying her hardest to make herself calm down, she then cooled down.

“I’ve never seen someone as shameless as you. Your shamelessness is really an art that you’ve refined to perfection!” she said coldly.