3:27

Unjeong quickly calmed herself down and sneered before she said through gritted teeth, "We're just taking what we need from each other. After all, your service satisfied me, but you don't seem to be doing too well these past few years. Are you done messing around?"

Indeed, once she blurted this out, Mansik's expression instantly changed. He glared icily at Unjeong. "Shameless woman."

"Don't make yourself sound so virtuous. Don't think I don't know about how many women you have out there. I've never seen a man as dirty as you. Just thinking about how you dipped your finger into so many women before coming to me disgusts me. Even beggars are cleaner than you."

Ignoring Mansik's expression that was so bitter that it was about to explode from fury, Unjeong left and moved aside.

"Yang Sheng, where's Mingyu? Why don't I see him yet?"

One of the main reasons Unjeong had organized this birthday banquet was to present Mingyu, directly announcing Mingyu's identity!

Who was Minjun?

He was just an illegitimate son who did not know his place. What did he have to compete with Mingyu?

He was like a woman, playing many tricks in front of Mansik. Instead, it was Mingyu who asked for nothing, letting this Minjun take advantage. Obviously, Unjeong could not let that happen. Kim Group could only belong to her son. This was the Kim family's compensation to her!

Yang Sheng was busy receiving guests at the moment. When he heard Unjeong, he turned around.

"Mrs. Kim." He bowed respectfully before responding, "Master Kim's on the way. He says he's prepared a gift for you. Don't worry, Missus. He'll be here right away."

When she heard this, the smile that Unjeong forced on her face slowly eased as she nodded and said, "That's nice of him. Have all the invited guests arrived?"

"There's still Chairman Jeon and Director Manoban from Glory World. VP Yoo isn't here either. CEO Kim from the Kim Corporation is under the weather, so he had someone send a gift over. He expresses his regret for not being able to make it," Yang Sheng responded in a low voice.

When Unjeong heard, her gaze darkened, she knew that Mingyu had invited Jungkook and Lisa from Glory World. She had also sent an invitation to the Kim Corporation, so she was quite surprised that Hanbin could not make it. Luna's Yueying Culture Media Company had been doing quite well recently and Kim Group's internal team had been quite meticulous with preparing with the movie for the new year. It seemed like Yueying would be seizing this chance to make a beautiful comeback, but Darwin seemed to be disregarding her more and more these days!

She scoffed. "They are all just as bad as each other! All of them aren't giving me face like Mansik!"

Yang Sheng was stunned. Obviously, she knew who Unjeong was referring to. In the office, Darwin would always disregard her and make life difficult for her. He was on Mansik's side. The reason Luna's Yueying could stand up was mostly thanks to his help! However, it was no wonder since the Yoo family did have some authority that made it easy for them to do as they wished.

"VP Kim you don't have to bother yourself with these petty people. No matter what, he's just a shareholder of Kim Group. It wouldn't do us good to provoke him either," Yang Sheng reminded.

Unjeong smiled coldly. "I know I still have to tolerate him for now!"

Yang Sheng nodded. He wanted to say something more when there was a commotion from the entrance. The people downstairs were whispering loudly as Unjeong's secretary came over and softly informed her, "Mrs. Kim, VP Yoo and Manager Bruschweiler are here!"