2:85

“So what if they know? It’s a marvelous thing. Don’t you feel proud bearing my child? She’ll be Glory World’s little princess. Isn’t that something to look forward to?” He then delivered a slice of deboned fish into her mouth.

“How do you know it’s a little princess? It might be a boy. Why is it a proud thing? You speak as if you’re an ancient emperor. I’m not like those imperial concubines.” She rolled her eyes at him.

He chuckled, his face filled with warmth. “It’ll be a princess as I say. If we’re really in the past, a certain someone selected you from a thousand others. Aren’t you lucky?”

“Who’s that certain someone?”

She raised her eyebrows and looked at him. “Mr. Jeon, I noticed that your tongue has been getting sweeter. Had it been in the past, I’d never have believed that you could say such flirtatious phrases. So, you like to have a few thousand girls around you, huh?”

He was not really embarrassed about it. Instead, he looked at her straight in the eyes. “Don’t you like to hear those sweet words too?”

“I don’t!” She faced the other way as her face blushed furiously.

“Why is your face red then? But I’m telling the truth. I don’t care what others do. I’m barely holding up trying to serve you. I don’t have time for others. You overestimate me, Missus.”

They were having a good time in the office. Jungkook kept feeding Lisa while they talked.

“Let’s go out tonight. The Mooncake Festival is coming soon and I want to buy some autumn clothing for Grandpa. Usually, it’s Mother’s job to do it, but since she won’t be back for a while, I want you to go with me.”

She thought about it when she was drinking the soup and looked at him with her pair of hopeful eyes.

He smiled and patted her head. “If my wife is heading out, of course, I’m going to play the role of her guardian. Finish the soup. I’m all yours tonight.”

“Just tonight? Someone told me before that he’s mine forever...” She gave him a meaningful smile as her eyes turned gentle. In turn, his heart softened and he barely managed to force himself awake.

“Your Mr. Jeon would never say something so flirtatious,” he replied calmly while maintaining his usual cool self.

Lisa chuckled as she glanced at him blushing slightly. She then lowered her head and continued to drink her soup.

Jungkook returned to his normal expression swiftly. He picked up his chopsticks and was about to continue eating when there was a sudden knock on the door. The two of them turned to look.

Eunwoo entered with a worried expression on his face.

Lisa was surprised. Bambam and Eunwoo would visit Jungkook from time to time just to have a drink together or chat for a while. They were pretty relaxed when they came over, but this time...

Jungkook instantly knew something went wrong, so he asked before Eunwoo even started talking, “What’s wrong?” He also stopped what he was doing.

“Please come to the Bhuwakul family with me. Bam angered the elder and he experienced high blood pressure. Bam said he’s going to run away from home after being scolded. No one knows where he is now. His parents have looked for him high and low the whole night and he’s nowhere to be found. Don’t you think it’s really childish of him?”

Eunwoo walked over to pour himself a glass of water and gulped it down.

“The elder is having high blood pressure? How is he doing?” Jungkook frowned and grabbed a tissue to clean his mouth as he took the glass of tea Eunwoo handed him.