2:82

Seeing that he had relaxed, she was relieved and could not help but rant, “I didn’t invite him home because he was too annoying and he’s really shameless. When I criticize him, he takes it as a compliment. The last time, he took huge advantage of us. He’s quite quick-witted and is obviously not an honest person, yet he keeps calling himself a good person. He even said I wasn’t pretty or elegant!”

“He’s short-sighted. If not, then he’s just jealous but he won’t say it. His eyesight hasn’t completely developed, so why do you care what he thinks? My woman has obviously got to be pretty and elegant.”

He chuckled, grinning as pleased as punch. Like a witch, he was charming her socks off.

Lisa looked on and was immediately startled. She could not help but hug him around the shoulders on tiptoe, and then kiss his lips. She was about to pull away when his long arms circled her.

She subconsciously took two steps back. Her back leaned against the cold refrigerator while she was trapped in his embrace. Without any objections, she quickly enjoyed a few minutes of sweetness.

His kisses had always been tender yet dominating. She never could resist him. His unique fragrance closed in, and she immediately turned dizzy as his hands familiarly palmed her belly gently. It was almost three months now, and they seemed to be able to feel some movement. The exploration of their lips continued to recklessly rub against each other fervently. After that, she could only reach out to hug him tightly.

Although his senses were running wild, he finally let go of her, panting slightly. “You’re behaving. Wait till you give birth to the little one. I’ll take back everything you owe me sooner or later.”

She trembled gently as her twinkling eyes stayed misty and her beautiful face blushed. After a while, she sighed and turned away shyly. “You’re becoming more and more indecent.”

Upon hearing this, he just smiled calmly and caressed her belly. “If I were to be decent, how would we have gotten this little one?” His tone was extremely calm, spoken like a true lecher.

She could not help but shoot him a look. “You’re no longer that elegant and pure Mr. Jeon. You used to be a sacred Prince Charming to me, but now...”

“What about now?” He looked at her amusedly.

“You’re a vulgar man!”

When she said that, he immediately laughed softly. “Missus, you sound like you’re starting to understand me more.”

It was a feast that night. Jungkook prepared the meal for Lisa anyway, so he made all of her favorite dishes.

She had been pretty tired lately and had even lost weight, so Jungkook was quite worried about her. As a result, he decided to make her a lavish dinner.

Mingyu was stunned to see a table full of delicious dishes. He gaped at Lisa and Jungkook in surprise. He could not believe these were made by him!

Who exactly was Jungkook?

The person controlling Glory World, the Master of the Jeon family, always looked so elegant and distant. Now, he found out that the man could actually cook so well!

Mingyu gave Jungkook a long stare. Both of them came from prestigious families. He was all too familiar with a carefree life since his mother never let him cook because she thought he would just mess up the kitchen.

Mingyu then remembered that there were indeed some differences between them. He had joined the army with Bambam and Eunwoo before. They were all very low-profile and rarely showed themselves in public. It was very rare to see them appearing at banquets or social events.