3:15

It felt like a key...

Wenwen finally inhaled her last breath. When Luna saw that, her expression changed. Her emotions started to shift and she quickly ran to the door to shout, "Doctor! Doctor!"

Upon hearing the shouts, the doctors rushed in quickly, and Lisa quietly retreated to the side.

The doctors quickly checked on Wenwen. In the end, they shook their heads and straightened up to announce heavily, "The elder is gone. Our condolences."

When she heard this, Luna frowned. Her expression contained a mix of emotions while she could not describe how she felt. After a while, she lay on Wenwen's bedside and started to weep while holding her cold hand.

Lisa fell silent too. An upset feeling rose in her chest as she felt dazed and suddenly felt weak. Mina swiftly came up to hold her, her beautiful eyes filled with worry and concern.

"Director Manoban, my condolences." Mina softly said.

Lisa sighed, and then slowly shut her eyes. She nodded gently and eased for a bit before opening her eyes as she looked at Wenwen who had just passed. What entered her heart was unexpectedly a faint brush of grief.

Did this mean that all the past grudges were written off now?

Lisa could not help but laugh at herself pathetically. Gloominess gathered in her chest. In that instant, she hesitated and thought about it, and then looked at the person who had passed and said quietly, "Live more easily in the next life, no matter what, I do hope you will be able to enter paradise."

She then looked away, taking her sunglasses out from her pocket and putting it on before turning to leave.

When she left the room, Lisa suddenly said softly with an indescribable sorrow in her tone, "Mina, help me inform Manager Wong to help me make the arrangements for the funeral."

Following her, Mina silently nodded. "Yes, Director Manoban."

The sun was shining outside. Lisa stood underneath the sunlight for a while. when she saw the car that came from the front. She was about to get in when Luna's voice suddenly came from behind.

"Lisa. I want to have a chat with you."

When she heard that voice, Lisa stopped and turned to look.

Luna was standing right behind her with a servant holding an umbrella for her. She did not look at sorry as before. Instead, she looked like a vile character who had gotten what she wanted.

Lisa examined her indifferently. She was quite surprised that Luna had been rather well-behaved recently. Apart from being busy with the newly released film and filming the new show, she would sometimes attend charity banquets in the past few months, maintaining a lower profile than before.

However, she did not think there was anything to discuss with her since they only went back and forth on the same topics. Because she was annoyed with them now, she did not answer her. Instead, she turned and continued to walk ahead as the bodyguards respectfully opened the car door for her.

"Missus, this way!"

Jungkook had specially ordered for these bodyguards. They would not let Lisa be in contact with such dangerous people.

So, once they saw Luna appear, one of the bodyguards had already gone up to protect her while Mina stayed to wait for Lucas to come and settle Wenwen's funeral matters.

This was initially Marco's responsibility, but now that he was not there, she had to do it for him.

Lisa knew that Marco hated Wenwen to the bone as well. In regard to Wenwen's matters, he had only told the rehabilitation center to inform him of her situation once in a while. However, now that Wenwen had passed away, he should still be asleep according to the time difference, so she considered only telling him after.