- Negotiation -

Wayne's trial was a leech on Europol's agenda.

The date given was 13/12/2019 at the court in Elche. It was identical to Simons predicament, nobody in Ireland was allowed to touch his case. Meanwhile Raymond was being questioned by the Guardia Civil and Interpol couldn't be seen to interfere.

He was begging for a deal. Esteban, plus James were on sale, Wayne was given for free. Ray declared he provided the "Milkman" service. Young white girls were delivered, to Esteban in Elche and Saul in Marbella. The pendulum stopped at his participation in their rape.

His vengeful tactics, gave up Saul. The man in question, was an Algeria billionaire and a good friend of Hashim. Saul was wanted in the US, for illegally financing the DDCO's global drug network in Europe.

Lucas had a feed from the Guardia Civil & the Garda in Ireland. He laughed when the Guardia gave Raymond a plea bargaining deal. After years of working to convict the DDCO criminals in Europe, a UVF commander presented a silver platter. Raymond would do the dirty work for Interpol.

Christy was an Irish homosexual, with no hatred or craving towards sectarianism. The salt lakes, in Santa Pola was Christy's final burial site, but Chris Farren's death will take its toll on the DDCO.