- TI -

Amy will serve as Interpol's hidden data observer.

Until the Garda interviews took place, she pressed on with her interpretation of Lucas's unsaid words. Amy needed to use her own prudence to gain creditability with the Irish prosecution and the IRA-SC. She predicted a twofold achievement.

She carefully began to piece together intel from Julia's interview, the SC & Garda Intel. The editors files proved that corruption was rife inside Dáil Éireann. Julia had confirmed that Patrick and the TD's had paid a senior Garda member, to remove classified paperwork, concerning an investigation into their links with Luis and Simon. The superintendent had notified the SC, thus Lucas already knew.

Interpol's approach to Linda and her subsequent statements were clean of IRA interference. Forensic experts, had Luis's DNA and the shotgun. They also had a Spanish witness who saw him kill her. This intel will underscore Interpol's request for Luis to stand trial on murder charges in Spain.

Other intel necessitated Amy to circumvent SC intel whilst feeding directly to Stephan's prosecution team. To this end, she used the editors files. He had files which detailed hush money was paid out to seven victims of the two TD's sexual deviance in Ireland. Amy added their names plus the solicitors details to the prosecutions information package.

19th Feb; Interpol released the first tranche of information.