- N -

Privileges don't last forever, Amy wanted to work!

She already had a case in Alicante and Dublin. Her new colleagues made her aware that Raymond was granted conditional release. Amy wasn't phased, she began by digesting Interpol's R-IRA files.

Over 2K Garda documents, were filed under "Narrow-call". They related to the R-IRA protection rackets in Dublin. Amy knew the names of almost all the murdered Irish drug dealers. The flesh was reading how they facilitated cross borders killings of Irish business men. Many of which were in NI after the good Friday agreement. One case was the petrol bombing of a clothing warehouse in West Belfast in 2001.

Amy's resolve was focused on establishing details on Simons R-IRA drug connections with the DDCO. Those lines ran from Dublin to Alicante and back to Belfast & Birmingham via Holland. 

The Garda had an R-IRA operational mole,  the El Campello associate was codenamed "Talc".

What was of real interest to Amy; was James Delaney's files. James was born in Cabra, Dublin: 1983. At the time, Cabra was an IRA controlled Dublin City Council estate. Garda records, reported that 16yrs James was caught by the IRA for stealing cars & drug dealing.

He received a punishment beating, and on the second occasion, he was shot in the leg. Thereafter the IRA kicked him out of Cabra. He resided in Montpellier, Dublin, and began leading a smash & grab gang.