- 04th -

10.15: Connor entered the High court surrounded by a hateful crowd.

Although Stephen had used the first hearing to his advantage, the Irish media viewed it as an insult. Stephen opened the hearing with a direct reference to Luis and Connor's own affiliation with the R-IRA activities in Dublin & Alicante.

His introductory statement pinned Connor as the hidden partner of the Birmingham haulage firm, thus the R-IRA. Amy's clever use of IRA-SC Intel, also traced his credit card usage to Torrevieja. He had booked into the same hotel as Amanda and Luis.

Connor sat dumbfounded as Stephan produced his Bank of Ireland (BOI) banking history. The Judge had allowed the prosecution a late admission, because of a delay in BOI's security clearance. The card payments in the Shelbourne were pitiful, he linked himself to the victims statement, by location, time and date. He was facing 9 charges of sexual misconduct with minors.

The judge watched on as Stephen gently manoeuvred towards Alicante;

"On the same night you check-in to that Torrevieja hotel, Chris Farren, was executed in Santa Pola. You don't see the link, We do Connor, you were there to discuss dodgy dealing with Amanda and Simon."

Stephan produced Amy's classified photo's of Connor entering the Breeze strip-club, with Simon Whitehead, Ian Breslin and Brian Cullen. The trio who were already imprisoned, stated that they had met him in Torrevieja.

At 16.25 Connor was taken out of the court.