- SC -

Andrea added a pleasant Christmas surprise!

Lucas made good on his promise. Amy's privilege arrived via Andrea, handing her an invitation letter to a ceremonial event at Queens University Belfast. Amy will be awarded with a honorary degree in journalism, from her home city. 

In splendid isolation, at a tranquil Calpe hotel, the couple sat and sipped French wine al-fresco. Below a broad canopy Andera confessed the true reasoning. 

Andrea: 

"Amy, I fell for you in Fuengirola, it was your honesty, and your sexy legs....!" 

"You need to know this, Lucas has being communicating with the IRA-SC in Northern Ireland. The Irish police, Garda, aided the process."

- Amy drew a blank stare -

"Amy, I swear on my clit...you're completely safe...you're probably the only East Belfast, Presbyterian woman, that's ever got this privilege from them. One individual on that council, is Christy's uncle. Many people in Belfast have organised this, its not only Republican's!"

Amy:

"Christy's uncle is a Provo, I can believe this....He said he had family problems, his bisexuality, his friends, his father, but no way....I never knew!"

Andrea:

"Remember when you met Lisa, then me...you were guaranteed anonymity, you still have that Amy....you can always say no, but you shouldn't remain an anonymous source. Babes you deserve it, your honesty has been recognised."

"Christy's father was shot by the R-IRA, "the Pig" was wanted by the Provo's, they helped Lucas with intel. They hated him more than you did...."

- Amy breaks a smile -

"Wayne Ryan, killed Christy's boyfriend, Niall, that's the reason Lucas, and I couldn't tell you anything...we had to safeguard you from that intel." 

"I'm sorry Amy; it wasn't personal, I haven't been this emotional attached to anyone in years. I don't want to lose you."

Amy: 

"I'm shocked, but because it's you telling me, then it's not personal. I ain't even disappointed. Being in your company is special Andrea....I like French wine.....but I've developed a taste for French oysters...I love that taste..!"