- AR -

After Lucas's precise instructions, Interpol's elite task unit achieved a flawless arrest.

A briefing session informed the unit of Simon's connections. He carried a revolver at all times. Once the lounge was closed, they used heat sensors to monitor internal movements. 3 persons had gathered on the ground floor. One had come down from the top floor.  

At the opportune moment they entered the Breeze strip-club, Torrevieja at 4.00am. 

They surrounded the Irish trio. Simon, Ian and Brian didn't hear anything. The champagne & cocaine party was over in minutes. 12 armed officers wore bodycams, it was a live take. Lucas left no room for court interpretations. An arrest warrant was executed to the letter of the law. 

"Interpol armed unit....Don't move"

"We're serving a European arrest warrant; on the R-IRA."

Only one officer read the arrest warrant, as the 3 suspects were handcuffed. Simon spat at the officers and threatened all officers. 

The trio were highlighted as R-IRA members on the pyramid structure. Brian had used the lounge as a money laundering venture. 

Interpol knew that Simon was hiding-out there since the seizure. He was still involved in the drug trade with his closest allies. The HUB have given sex-workers an emergency fob. Alex was one worker who was previously raped by Simon, inside the lounge. Alex had notified the HUB of his location the day before.